12/3-12/5 weekend roll call thread.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

23 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I have snacks for tomorrow HMU in the lot if you want anything.  I have Reese’s, peanut butter crackers, cashews and those little pretzel sticks with the orange cheese.  

I hope Ryan and @mute1080 bring their cheesy balls. And their container of cheese balls. 

5 hours ago, saltyant said:

Which trails will be open this weekend?? Will the race team be on Razor's Edge? Asking for a friend @GrilledSteezeSandwich

Vista, easy out, school hill, cum around, midway and lower Main Street.  Sorry according to blues Facebook Burma road is not gonna be open. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I have snacks for tomorrow HMU in the lot if you want anything.  I have Reese’s, peanut butter crackers, cashews and those little pretzel sticks with the orange cheese.  

Will you be supplying cream pies?

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Will you be supplying any cream pies?

There'll be cookies at the bottom of Main St if tomorrow is anything like last year. Are you coming? It's once-in-a-year opportunity to actually get on snow first, as opposed to only on chair.

7 minutes ago, eaf said:

There'll be cookies at the bottom of Main St if tomorrow is anything like last year. Are you coming? It's once-in-a-year opportunity to actually get on snow first, as opposed to only on chair.

Nah bro I have to work. Maybe Saturday or Sunday

Also there is a 100% chance of cookies on Main Street. The only matter debatable is whether they'll be present on the 2nd or 3rd run?

Edited by saltyant

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nah bro I have to work. Maybe Saturday or Sunday

Also there is a 100% chance of cookies on Main Street. The only matter debatable is whether they'll be present on the 2nd or 3rd run?

Work is overrated. Come ski the first day of the season, cookies or not!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I'll be there all 3 days, can't fucking wait to see everyone and get the worst turns of the year in. Anything other that a brutal death field of cookies and I'll be disappointed. 

Shit is excellent though for real, 60 degrees out December 2nd and tomorow we can ski.....tits Mcgee all around 

Welcome back Johnny Law!

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

5 hours ago, toast21602 said:

I hope Ryan and @mute1080 bring their cheesy balls. And their container of cheese balls. 

I might have something. 

Or maybe the smoker has spontaneously combusted. 

6616078E-604F-45C0-90DB-29BB05E5A4A7.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1