Opening Day 2021/22!!!

toast21602

Grate report but you're missing quite a few details. What time did you arrive? What song was playing? What was the temperature? Was there an inversion? Where they making perder? Who was in da house? Which lifts were running? Was there death cookies or pristine western groomers? What items were consumed in the parking lot? Were any reach arounds given?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Grate report but you're missing quite a few details. What time did you arrive? What song was playing? What was the temperature? Was there an inversion? Where they making perder? Who was in da house? Which lifts were running? Was there death cookies or pristine western groomers? What items were consumed in the parking lot? Were any reach arounds given?

When he got there. The song on the radio. 38 degrees. N/a inversion as too lot. No. Everyone who was there. The ones that were on. Beer. No. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Idgaf. Maybe you should have been there. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This morning was ok skiing...I was fourth to the bottom and skied six runs and spent about 2+ hours in the lot having beer, snacks, pork belly and veal.  Full report later with the cast of charecters in attendance.  

Thanks, now this is more like it. Take notes @toast21602

• Confused 1

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun morning at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the upper lot around 820am and it was in the upper 30s under mostly cloudy sky’s and it was breezy.  In the house were PARidge(not forgetting you), Atomic Jeff, Toast, Mute, Johnny Law, tele Matt, Bethlehem Ford Guy, BenM, Root, Miller, Antman, Slim, Indiggio, Rodney, Enjorales, Pops, Charles and many others.  

Im guessing about 100+ people for the rope drop and Atomic Jeff got ahead of me early in his low tuck..you know hands forward ass up...some kid passed me near the bottom and somebody else was in front of me so fourth to the bottom and I took it easy aside from aggressively polling and skating down vista. Snow was fairly smooth hardback.  

My pass worked and Come around was decent except for the features that were in the way.  Midway was a bit more narrow than normal and after a few runs had some midsize push piles with hardpack in between.  Not terrible except for the slow trail whores in front. Lower Main Street was better than average for opening day.  Vista was nice for some cruising. They blue a decent amount of snow on Burma road but it’s not ready yet.  

I ended up skiing six runs in a little over an hour then hungout in the lot until 1230 and enjoyed a couple beers, snacks, pork belly and veal.  Now at work for a bit just putting a couple things in the mail...seems like business is still booming...the calls can wait until Monday.  It’s ski season...good to see a lot of familiar faces out today and tomorrow there’ll be more.  JADIP

C88B7115-DEAF-4790-B5EB-46CA50A6DAA7.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Boner City 1

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Midway was a bit more narrow than normal and after a few runs had some midsize push piles with hardpack in between.  Not terrible except for the slow trail whores in front. Lower Main Street was better than average for opening day. 

For opening day standards Lower main was actually pretty decent till about 930. Midway was rough.