12/4

Mixilplix

Hey All,

im back from day two at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the upper lot at 710am and it was in the mid 30s under mostly cloudy sky’s which became partly sunny.  Winds were low and in the house were PARidge, Johnny law, mixilplix, JFDan, Toast, Mute, Ryan, Slim, Indiggio, Antman, atomicJeff, NMSki, BenM, Tarponhead, Justo, Joans husband, Gary, Gary, Bethlehem ford guy and many others. 

The 8am rope drop was more subdued than yesterday...I was maybe 6-7th down..the rolly Polly mini root rollers on Main Street slowed me down about..yeah yeah excuses are like assholes and belly buttons everybody has one. 

It was pleasant skiing with no real lift lines and perfect weather.  In the mad Goldilocks, just right..come around was pretty ok before it got sugary..it’s nice not having to worry about getting unanticipated air to the left of the last feature. Midway was alright..rowdy and tight..right side of lower Main Street was a bit better but the lighting was goofy.  Easy out and vista were nice for cruising.  I 100% consider this bonus skiing so I’m not going to rate the conditions like a pizza review.  

I skied 7 laps then hungout in the lot for way longer than I skied for and enjoyed some beer, Boilo, sour cream and onion chips and commaraderie. 

In the words of Ice Cube,”Today was a Good day”

• Like 4
  • Boner City 1

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

TFDI!!!  Any othe PASR @ JF?  How was Floyd’s??

I didn't see anyone I know. Floyd's was pretty grassy. You're welcome and any time!! If I feel like getting out of bed at 6 am tomorrow maybe I'll head on down to True Bleu

Edited by saltyant

18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I didn't see anyone I know. Floyd's was pretty grassy. You're welcome and any time!! If I feel like getting out of bed at 6 am tomorrow maybe I'll head on down to True Bleu

Cool try not to stay out till last call tonight so you can make the rope drop at Blue. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

TFDI!!!  Any othe PASR @ JF?  How was Floyd’s??

I'm proud of you guys for being at Blue so early. When I saw you on the webcam I was still in my PJs sipping coffee, and yet I still made it to JF on time for first trăx since it's so close. Since I sleep til 8:30 every morning I have to work up to waking up earlier to arrive at Bleu on time, it's not easy like Eazy-E

Edited by saltyant

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm proud of you guys for being at Blue so early. When I saw you on the webcam I was still in my PJs sipping coffee, and yet I still made it to JF on time for first trăx since it's so close. Since I sleep til 8:30 every morning I have to work up to waking up earlier to arrive at Bleu on time, it's not easy like Eazy-E

TFDI..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1