Weekend roll call thread 12/11-12/12

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Is there race training starting yet? I’m hoping if so at least they will open Saturday AM before closing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked to Marty who’s setting up for them again this year and he said they’re itching to get going but need more terrain. 300+ kids and 60ish coaches for the whole group this year
  • Like 2

Just now, Johnny Law said:

My daughter has always wanted to go for the Christmas party thing at Disney which is cool but I'm holding out hope I come back to an extra trail.

I hope you brought your Miami hat so you don’t look like a tourist or better yet get an Orlando hat..there was actually a kid named Orlando in my gym class at Allen high school and also Felix Navidad went to high school with me. 

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I hope you brought your Miami hat so you don’t look like a tourist or better yet get an Orlando hat..there was actually a kid named Orlando in my gym class at Allen high school and also Felix Navidad went to high school with me. 

Legit a kid in her class is Fayme and another is Vyctory and Orlando is all over reading but that's old dudes who sell sketchy ass car speakers and shit. 

I haven't heard Feliz Navidad once yet....

• Like 2
  • Boner City 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

My daughter has always wanted to go for the Christmas party thing at Disney which is cool but I'm holding out hope I come back to an extra trail.

Don’t sleep on the poutine at refreshment port in epcot. 

8 hours ago, Kyle said:

Don’t sleep on the poutine at refreshment port in epcot. 

Super good, and assuming they are doing the Holidays around the world food stands thing again, there are always some awesome bites to be had there. And some really great values for a snack credit if you’re on the dining plan

• Like 1