12/12 JF

saltyant

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I was actually thinking that.  With @saltyant avoiding challenging conditions he won’t improve. 

I ski enough challenging trails on ski trips when it's actually enjoyable. That's when I improve. Plus I don't care if I improve or not, it's not a competition and there's no grand prize for being the best skier on the mountain.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

I ski enough challenging trails on ski trips when it's actually enjoyable. That's when I improve. Plus I don't care if I improve or not, it's not a competition and there's no grand prize for being the best skier on the mountain.

Salty at least this time at Stowe you’ll know that you have to take your skis off before entering the gondola lol

• Boner City 1
  • Haha 1

Monday conditions were nice. Got there about 10 and left 12:30. 40 degrees warming up to 45. Sunny, loose granular, never got at all slushy, no skid marks. DeMattes was in very good shape as was One Park. No lift lines except for a couple of times the lift stopped. A lot of boarders today. The close lot never got full (although the slope side u is blocked off).

Not as challenging as Midway and Lower Main Street, but my max speed at Blue last week was 30 mph, and at Frost today was 45, and conditions held up well, so there is that. Hate having to skid to keep my speed down. Knees are holding up well, some electronic problems with the new phone though, lack of an audio port is a pain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1