Bluest of Blues. 12/12/21

toast21602

Oh hello everybody.

Today was another day skiing the best ski area in PA. First run was delightful and it remained pretty empty all morning. Ended up stepping off the snow early and going for a run from the top lot to Little Gap and back. Stopped at the bottom of the mountain to snap a picture. Not much going on (obviously with these crap temps) but the triple on the ski school was spinning and lessons or training was going on. JADIP as the kids say.

Nice morning crew in the house and the first time seeing @Glenn this season so that was a win for everybody there!

8BE7E121-D649-4934-89EE-E6991D42A4B7.jpeg

0BE61BD2-9374-4216-94AB-D38EE19A6821.jpeg

Edited by toast21602
  • Like 9

I thought it was gonna be worse than it turned out to be.....Come around held up great...Midway didn't ..first few times down it was nice...Then it got chopped up...On Lower main I felt you could really let it go.... for the most part the crowd is what got me to retire to the lot...Yea it was good seeing @Glenn today....Temps weren't bad either...

20211212_090740.jpg

20211212_093724.jpg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

This is why people give you a smartass response back...then you get sad or confused

@saltyant is the best New edition this site has had in years.  I had high hopes for @MattEDGEbut he never posts.  

Did somebody say New edition...yeah ding dong it’s addition. 

CF0E87F2-FB33-4EC2-82AD-F34904D5F0FC.jpeg

• Boner City 1
  • Confused 1