12/27...quiet..rough conditions.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All, 

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 720am and it was 31 degrees under mostly cloudy sky’s.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, JFDan, Toast, Nastar Glenn, Bethlehem Ford guy, Gary, Slim, GahSkier George and Rodney.  

First civilian six pack and first run on upper Main Street was soft cord that held up for about 12 minutes.  Lower Main steeet was pretty smooth initially but turned into churned up stuff cookies fast. Lazy mike was deep thick sugar top to bottom and midway was smooth and grippy. 

It was very quiet, some people started spilling in after 9am from exotic places like Maryland but not the typical holiday week crowds.  Looks like possible wintry precipitation this afternoon which will be good for stoke.  They were blowing snow all over the east side..Paradise, Razors, Dreamweaver and I think coming soon.  While conditions weren’t the best it was still nice getting out and was exciting having one run on crazy mile that had people everywhere. I’ll be back tomorrow AM

JADIP

DDDC256F-8C34-4D82-9A13-F9D7DDD19B38.jpeg

934A71EA-6822-4C5A-BDB3-4FE44A711DD4.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Boner City 1
  • Haha 1

Upper main was a 180 from what it was yesterday.  for the first run.  First run was worth the price of admission.  

Lazy was firm yesterday, and went to sugar pretty quick today.  

Upper midway, middle midway, and lower midway skied great.  But lower main was deep like the ocean.  

Burma started out nice, got kinda shitty, then got better, then a little better, and then again got kinda shitty.  

Beats working.  Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Good to see they are still blowing and it may snow. 

Who loves the queen ? Salty ? Dan ?

Actually I took it for a friend who loves everything British...Liz is cool..hows Utah @Johnny LawI was looking for @Schif today but didn’t see him.  I’m guessing he arrived after I left. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Actually I took it for a friend who loves everything British...Liz is cool..hows Utah @Johnny LawI was looking for @Schif today but didn’t see him.  I’m guessing he arrived after I left. 

I love the crown tv show ..Utah has been super super good 8 or so today and 5 or so yesterday so really fun knee deep meadow skipping style tree runs. None of the gnar stuff has enough snow but super fun.  I heard from a dude Jackson is getting hammered. 

Wind was solid 30+ up top all day, sultan never opened and all the other lifts were jogging at least at some point. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I love the crown tv show ..Utah has been super super good 8 or so today and 5 or so yesterday so really fun knee deep meadow skipping style tree runs. None of the gnar stuff has enough snow but super fun.  I heard from a dude Jackson is getting hammered. 

Wind was solid 30+ up top all day, sultan never opened and all the other lifts were jogging at least at some point. 

Thanks for the update.  Jackson has gone from zero to 100 real quick.  They could still use another 100-150 inches before my trip in 4 weeks.