12/28..nice conditions..making money moves.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun morning at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot before 720 and it was 35 degrees with lifting fog yielding to some sunshine later. In the house were Atomic Jeff, Toast, JFDan, Tele matt, BenM, Rodney, Indiggio, Tarponhead, Bethlehem Ford guy and Charles.

First civilian six pack and Main Street was like my favorite color..butter. Smooth cord that had a slight amount of cushion for the pushing. I repeated that a few times then did some laps on tuts lane to connector to come around to midway to Main Street to shuttle to homestretch. Upper middle and lower Main Street were all so nice. Skied 8 runs by 920am and then spent an hour in the lot soaking up the sun and drinking beer. After yesterday’s not so good conditions, today was. Welcome treat. I’ll be back tomorrow AM. JADIP

F552A124-6FCD-4D34-BC5E-D4ED81E52CBE.jpeg

03AF0443-6E00-4B77-81A7-A3D5A7BA7624.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I forgot to mention that I found $25 under the six pack. I gave Atomic Jeff $5 of it and Toast, BenM and JFDan are are entitled to $5 when I make change.  

I was literally saying on the lift Sunday that I’m overdue to find a $50 bill, it’s been over ten years since I last did.  I found a few $1 bills the past year or two, but overdue for something.  Last good haul was $60 me and Matt edge found on switchback 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

I was literally saying on the lift Sunday that I’m overdue to find a $50 bill, it’s been over ten years since I last did.  I found a few $1 bills the past year or two, but overdue for something.  Last good haul was $60 me and Matt edge found on switchback 

I bet I’ve found about $100 total at Blue.  I got that $20 two seasons ago and plenty of $5’s and $1’s.  I’ve yet to find a $100 bill.