Bear Creek 21/22 Season

antman12

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ll look, there are barely any posts in this forum so it should be easy.  

You've made 20.87% of all the posts ever made on this forum. Sick! Probably would much higher if Toast didnt delete so many good quality posts

Edited by saltyant

On 2/15/2022 at 4:43 PM, mgguy said:

Rolled in at 8:30 to nice cold clear day. Day got off to a bad start- an older patroller went down in the lift area and CPR and a lot of scrambling went on. Prayers for him! Opened a few minutes late as a result.

I’m not sure if anything official will be released or not by BC but that situation did not have a good outcome unfortunately. 

• Sad 1

Proper fucking night with the lads, bashing gates and drinking beers. Conditions for a perfect warm weather night were good and everyone was throwing down.

Props gotta go to mbike though for qualifying for nationals and to Glenn for finding his goggles and someone else's. 

I spent a ton of time in the park at bear so maybe I'm biased but I say they have the best lodge game in PA. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Proper fucking night with the lads, bashing gates and drinking beers. Conditions for a perfect warm weather night were good and everyone was throwing down.

Props gotta go to mbike though for qualifying for nationals and to Glenn for finding his goggles and someone else's. 

I spent a ton of time in the park at bear so maybe I'm biased but I say they have the best lodge game in PA. 

Lots of fun last night skiing Macungie’s best ski area. Conditions were surprisingly great even with the warmer day. 

@Mixilplix sorry I didn’t text. We didn’t wrap up until 9 and wasn’t sure how long we’d be around. Probably should have just sent you a text to let you know that anyway. My apologies.

B7EE7529-5C0D-4740-B7E0-86E56271F77D.jpeg

30AE8A90-CD1C-4475-AE18-95C1632E8C1E.jpeg

Edited by toast21602
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, toast21602 said:

@Mixilplix sorry I didn’t text. We didn’t wrap up until 9 and wasn’t sure how long we’d be around. Probably should have just sent you a text to let you know that anyway. My apologies.

No worries dude....I'm pretty disappointed in myself for missing this...Short attention span and tortoise like mannerisms aren't good

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/17/2022 at 7:11 AM, toast21602 said:

Lots of fun last night skiing Macungie’s best ski area. Conditions were surprisingly great even with the warmer day. 

B7EE7529-5C0D-4740-B7E0-86E56271F77D.jpeg

30AE8A90-CD1C-4475-AE18-95C1632E8C1E.jpeg

Bear Creek under the lights, brings back good memories 

Phenomenal morning. Great grooming and 9/10 snow..would’ve been 10/10 but it was a little sticky in spots. The had A lift spinning at 9 and opened it at 10 so we never waited more that a couple minutes in line. 14 runs in about 3 hours under a bluebird sky. ❤️❤️

Boink..

A86CD1F2-D23C-4450-BF55-2EBDCEE5AD6E.gif

Edited by antman12
  • Like 9