12/29/21....foggy..still spring.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m finished with another fun session at Blue the true.  I arrived at the lower lot at 720am and it was in the upper 30s under cloudy sky’s with a fog layer from the peak to the mid mountain. In the house were Atomic Jeff, JFDan, BenM, Indiggio, Drew, Slim, Nastar Glenn, Bethlehem Ford Guy and a few people from jersey. 

The six pack wasnt running so hoofed it over to the quad.  Upper Main Street was soft but had sort of a trench and in the fog.  Lower Main Street wasn’t that good semi thick crud. Luckily lazy 1.6 kilometers was decent.  I mostly skied that with a foray over to midway which was decent.  Skied 7 runs and had two beers before 10am. Not a bad start to a Wednesday. I’m party rocking tonight so likely will take tomorrow off and will be back on Friday to ski with my brother Salty. 

8F41DA6D-54CD-41A1-B2F1-41749E43CED9.jpeg

6E2FECEE-F62A-45F1-960B-1855E74D23CC.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, indiggio said:

"Lower Main Street wasn’t that good semi thick crud."   Huh?

Hero snow everywhere on the mountain today.
We set a line of bumps from top of Main Street all the way to the bottom and they were spectacular, if only we could see them!

The couple times I skied lower Main Street it wasn’t hero snow but I’m guessing it got better later. 

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The couple times I skied lower Main Street it wasn’t hero snow but I’m guessing it got better later. 

Yeah, definitely got better later.  

Unfortunately it was looking pretty bad when we left around noon. 
You could see one of the drainage crossings start to come up through the snow.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

^^^Another fun day^^^

Fun fact: second time this season I see toast’s yerup sportsy car make the left onto 946 in the distance in front of me this AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lies! I only made a right onto 946 and it was at 9:45 to go running. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

^^^Another fun day^^^

Fun fact: second time this season I see toast’s yerup sportsy car make the left onto 946 in the distance in front of me this AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you sure that wasn't me?  i saw some slow ass subaru coming and i put the hammer down.

• Haha 2

Conditions were pretty good today, but i think they mistoke lower main for the tubing hill, or they let the tubing groomer guy groom lower main.  It was wavy from side to side.  

upper, middle and lower midway continue to ski great.  Might be in for a rough stretch here with the weather until sunday afternoon.  

• Like 2

12/30, a continuation of 12/29, I guess. Foggy, soft snow. Skied from about 830-1030, got 10 runs in. Would have stayed longer, but it seemed the masses awoke, went to Blue Mountain and rented skis. I hope everyone goes back to work and school next week. Indiggio, were you there today, thought I saw you guys on Main Street 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

12/30, a continuation of 12/29, I guess. Foggy, soft snow. Skied from about 830-1030, got 10 runs in. Would have stayed longer, but it seemed the masses awoke, went to Blue Mountain and rented skis. I hope everyone goes back to work and school next week. Indiggio, were you there today, thought I saw you guys on Main Street 

Any liftlines?  I’ll be back tomorrow AM for the opening ding ding ding..the weather this weekend looks ominous.