Weekend Roll Call 12/31-1/2

Mixilplix

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I believe you need 1,000 subscribers to be monetized.  I was rapping like a mofo at the party I was at two weeks ago and last night I was dancing. 

Your video where you make it rain could be monetized.  It’s pure gold.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I believe you need 1,000 subscribers to be monetized.  I was rapping like a mofo at the party I was at two weeks ago and last night I was dancing. 

You need 1000k subscribers monthly OR videos that have enough views that it generates ad interest and ads are put into the video. 

i care about neither of those. That was the only way I could get the video clip onto this site lol 

“Represent the A, I do it for the hood
I'm still in the trap on the block blowin' good
8's on my Chevy, purps in my blunt
Throw my wrist out the window just so I can stunt
Got a little money so I ask her what she wants
Ten grand and the club, out the bar just to flaunt” 

22 minutes ago, Kyle said:

“Represent the A, I do it for the hood
I'm still in the trap on the block blowin' good
8's on my Chevy, purps in my blunt
Throw my wrist out the window just so I can stunt
Got a little money so I ask her what she wants
Ten grand and the club, out the bar just to flaunt” 

I represent the A as well I’m swell try to stay away from the yay oh well..I do it for my hood grew up in an English tudor never in a gang but have a doo rag on my computer..where I ski has big dawg booters boot you up so high..so high..high fiving astronauts when I touch the sky..never fucked an apple pie but I’ll put my dick in mashed potatoes haters think that’s gross and shady but I fucks em with no gravy..at the KFC..re upping on them sides..when ski patrollers cum I’m gonna fucking hide unless it’s Thursday nights then chillen with corona lights aka omicron..you get it sharing bongs. That’s all that I got cause what I’ve got is two turntables and a microphone chilled with PARidge watch home alone not a clone cause if I was i would kill my twin then pour a little more juice into my gin hit them balls like pin and raw dawg your girl like I was rin tin tin.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2