Weekend Roll Call 12/31-1/2

Mixilplix

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I might go since I've only been to True Blue once this season. I wonder how much the snow will suckeroni?? If it does I'll quit early and have some parking lot Cream Pies.

I don’t think it’s the snow sucking so much is how much is left tomorrow AM but they’re still selling tickets for tomorrow. Yesterday at this time they weren’t selling tickets for today even though they never post that they were closed on FB until 7AMish but was on the blue mountain parks insta and race team FB page.  

They should just say now we are closed tomorrow so I can start on my Jackson and diets without concern of being hungover when my first of three alarms go off at dark o’clock 

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I might go since I've only been to True Blue once this season. I wonder how much the snow will suckeroni?? If it does I'll quit early and have some parking lot Cream Pies.

It’s funny you missed so many nice days at Blue and now interested it what could be one of the wurst days..no sausage Sunday either way so I don’t need to bring mustard.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

6:17 ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah still gives me plenty of time to shit, brush teeth, put in contacts, get dressed get everything I need and lately been leaving around 6:44. Like to the exact minute.  I have over 60 different alarm times on my iPhone but my phone is super old.  Night time ones as well so I don’t miss karaoke if I take an evening siesta. 

3 minutes ago, Benm said:

This talk makes me wonder when I set an alarm last. 

You wake up at indiggio thirty.  From age 12 to 16 I woke up at 520am to do my paper route and I was out the door by 530 and done with my route by 630. If I didn’t set an alarm I’d either wake up at 445am or sometime after it gets light out. 

• Like 1