January 3rd...the comeback. Snow making everywhere.

RidgeRacer

13 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

It was me LoL.

Slim and I swore we would ski at least 10 runs before leaving. Like making a kid eat their veggies. Then Slim showed me you could actually ski through the asteroid field of ice chunks on skiers right on lazy and if you did not bother skiing the trail and stayed in the gully all the way down was actually fun so we got our 10 and few more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude I feel so stupid...I didn't even notice it was you. Sorry man!

By the way they are blasting on lazy and big dipper. It's kind of neat seeing snow guns blasting on the new trail out in the distance pretty cool

The white lights on the new trail look a little weird at night. Hope they eventually switch them all over, big boulder is nice with white lights
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, tarponhead said:

It was me LoL.

Slim and I swore we would ski at least 10 runs before leaving. Like making a kid eat their veggies. Then Slim showed me you could actually ski through the asteroid field of ice chunks on skiers right on lazy and if you did not bother skiing the trail and stayed in the gully all the way down was actually fun so we got our 10 and few more

I skied the right side of Lazy all morning yesterday, avoiding the majority of the BMR kiddies, boarder crew and general public who didn't want to meadow skip the mud.

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Forgot to mention...patrol ended up putting a "caution icy" sign up at the top of Midway

@Robert2 likes ice. Ice is nice.  Speed is good..dress like an astronaut.   Anyway ridge you were lucky you had off today. My work was hectic AF today. Just got home. 

• Boner City 1

I skied the right side of Lazy all morning yesterday, avoiding the majority of the BMR kiddies, boarder crew and general public who didn't want to meadow skip the mud.

Ohhh that’s what you meant by meadow skipping. I was like wtf is meadow skipping at blue when I got your text.
Yes, long skinny meadow and pretty thin but getting coated nicely by snow sparkles

• Like 1