Arizona Snowbowl - 2022

RidgeRacer

I don't know if Philly is worse than Newark or vice versa. They seem more organized here but it smells when you walk in. On the other hand the eating options are fantastic. Just had a bomb sangweech from this Jersey sandwich place or whatever. I'm still leaning toward Philly is the worst airport known to man. At least you get nyc skyline views here too. Allentown was a ghost town. Freaking love it there... And the bus to Newark is better than taking a connecting flight. Now the wait... Honestly I'm over air travel tbh. I'll try not to spam pasr too hard for the next few hours.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

I don't know if Philly is worse than Newark or vice versa. They seem more organized here but it smells when you walk in. On the other hand the eating options are fantastic. Just had a bomb sangweech from this Jersey sandwich place or whatever. I'm still leaning toward Philly is the worst airport known to man. At least you get nyc skyline views here too. Allentown was a ghost town. Freaking love it there... And the bus to Newark is better than taking a connecting flight. Now the wait... Honestly I'm over air travel tbh. I'll try not to spam pasr too hard for the next few hours.

Your in an airport…careful with the B word. Haha. 

safe travels!

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Is your flight the 520pm one?  What kind of sandwich did you have?  Jersey mikes?

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Another dad with a college kid sitting next to us is wearing his loafers, pleated Dockers... Dressed like the dad from Alf. Meanwhile I'm sitting here in a Patriots hoodie and sweatpants and headphones. Literally has me questioning whether I need to reevaluate things...lol

Edit...I've reevaluated. I'm good

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

I remember taking the kids back and forth and going to college functions etc and thinking age wise I felt a lot closer to being IN college than to having a kid in college lol

I really felt like it was a teachable moment for my daughter. A reminder from me on how lucky she is to have a cool ass dad. There are kids everywhere not as fortunate unfortunately. I'm sure the dad's of pasr can all relate.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Another dad with a college kid sitting next to us is wearing his loafers, pleated Dockers... Dressed like the dad from Alf. Meanwhile I'm sitting here in a Patriots hoodie and sweatpants and headphones. Literally has me questioning whether I need to reevaluate things...lol

Edit...I've reevaluated. I'm good

Some people like to dress to impress.  I’m not one of those although I wear khaki pants all the time but they’re usually stained or wrinkled. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'll guarantee you that loafer Dad isn't watching season 4 of Cobra Kai in a few...sadly. meanwhile my CK stoke is through the roof. 

Edit...I'm so bored I'm actually spamming my own thread. Great.

You got to the airport really early but I don’t mind having time in the airport.  Just gotta keep phone charger handy if you’re like me and like to keep it 100

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You got to the airport really early but I don’t mind having time in the airport.  Just gotta keep phone charger handy if you’re like me and like to keep it 100

I much rather get to the airport early, just to get through check-in, security, etc.

I don't get out much, so I love sitting there just people-watching while waiting for the plane.

• Confused 1