Arizona Snowbowl - 2022

RidgeRacer

Flying can be stupid annoying and like everything else some of the employees are so dumb it's hard to comprehend but it is still flying. 

The alternatives aren't really alternatives and your still riding along half way to space drinking a soda and watching tv. It's so dope we totally take it for granted.  

Luggage on a ski trip can be a real pain in the ass but that's also on the skier. Fly with one kit and the essentials that are hard to rent carry on or your asking for trouble eventually. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Flying can be stupid annoying and like everything else some of the employees are so dumb it's hard to comprehend but it is still flying. 

The alternatives aren't really alternatives and your still riding along half way to space drinking a soda and watching tv. It's so dope we totally take it for granted.  

Luggage on a ski trip can be a real pain in the ass but that's also on the skier. Fly with one kit and the essentials that are hard to rent carry on or your asking for trouble eventually. 

It boggles my mind when people check their ski boots...that’s always carryon.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It boggles my mind when people check their ski boots...that’s always carryon.  

My boots don’t fit on carry on, plus they always make me check my carry on anyway 

i cant remember the last time they let me bring my carry-on onto the plane

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
13 minutes ago, Dirtwolf said:

I guess he can’t use the Shaggy defense,”it wasn’t me” reminds me of this song. 

• Confused 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/10/2022 at 6:51 PM, RidgeRacer said:

Done. Pecan caramel and it's the fuckin bomb

IMG_20220110_165053_HDR.jpg

I like Nuts on Clark from the Chicago O’Hare airport.  I’m more into savory than sweet so I like the cheddar popcorn but I will fuck with Johnson’s caramel popcorn or even cracker jacks if available..

Are you still trying to get back to Arizona snowbowl in march?  I remember you saying airfare was about $450..that’s decent considering your lift tickets are already taken care of.  Plus if you stay at the same place multiple times, they sometimes greet you with a welcome gift.  It’s happened to me before at a holiday inn express..thanks for the bottle of water and bag of pretzels..not even kidding..you rock hardcore yo. 

• Like 2