1/6/22 - Tom Petty

toast21602

Got there a little bit late, did one run on Paradise which was nice, then spent the next two hours on freefall. Was expecting marbles and death cookies, but the condition was unbelievable. And it held up pretty well when I left at 12:30, still blowing on the top half of the mountain. Agree with Johnny Law about his description of the signature move on Free Fall, hard not to use the slow sign as a gate.

But they definitely are going to have a problem with the merge onto Paradise, and the run out to under the lifts. Hard to keep it slow when you’re pumped with adrenaline. Having a separate trail at the bottom would be great. Didn’t see any redcoats slowing us down later in the morning.

1c8b7b104948f5b34ee8a31026213337.jpg

• Like 4

its been discussed before how to slow people down merging onto Paradise.  I have some other improvements to that trail i think would be a big hit.  

I would definitely go with the Belgian waffle cabin. But I’m afraid they’re going to let it bump up.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Toast I think pointed out there is half a path cut already from homestretch up towards p dis.  They should extend it, mow down a 12ft wide path next to p dis that is the coming soon return.

Straight through the trees and let it get those speed bump style humps. It would be like a Jerry trap and maybe thin the numbers coming off coming soon into p dis. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Damn quad is crowded AF but keep an eye out for Matt edge

Yeah the quad had a crazy line the first few runs but no line after that.

No Matt Edge sightings

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Was the quad stopping a lot?

Yeah it was the first few runs.  

Its pretty empty now, might have to do an occasional weeknight more often 

• Like 1