1/13/22...mad Goldilocks.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Another fun Thursday night, ski’d with Nastar Glenn, a few runs with Edge and Dirtwolf- I got to yell “Dirtwolf!!!” in the doubles line which always makes my night, beers with PSUFlyguy, schifdawg and skinancy! No Ridge sighting…

Edit: Quad was running smooth all night until 8ish, I just assumed they shut it down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, mbike-ski said:

Another fun Thursday night, ski’d with Nastar Glenn, a few runs with Edge and Dirtwolf- I got to yell “Dirtwolf!!!” in the doubles line which always makes my night, beers with PSUFlyguy, schifdawg and skinancy! No Ridge sighting…

Edit: Quad was running smooth all night until 8ish, I just assumed they shut it down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I missed everyone!  I bailed when the quad stopped. Didn't necessarily want to but the lines were more than I felt like dealing with. Looked for everyone in the lot...didnt see anyone so I hit the road. Skiing was really good. Rode Coming Soon most of the night with a few razors and one main street. BTW the snow was noticeably better on CS. Now cover the mountain this off season with the new high efficiency guns and that white lighting and we're in business. 

• Like 1

Last night was pretty solid. One of my few night sessions but RAW is where it's at. Temps were super comfortable, the lines looked bad but went really fast and the snow was pretty great. Only got Coming Soon once but i was the only one on it at the time and really got to noodle around and enjoy it. Sat at a fire pit at the end of the night for a few minutes and it was actually lovely. Nice to look up at the mountain all lit up and those string lights and fire pits change the ambiance of the bottom lodge a lot

• Like 5