Lake Placid / Whiteface 2022

indiggio

After skiing we hit up Big mountain creperie for lunch. Bailed at 2pm. My wife and  wanted to see if we could make it home before dark. Mission accomplished and in record time! Left LP at 2pm. Rolled in at 7:18. 5hrs 18min with one stop for gas. 3200 vert hill in 5 hr total travel time. Works for me. Great time as always up there.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

After skiing we hit up Big mountain creperie for lunch. Bailed at 2pm. My wife and  wanted to see if we could make it home before dark. Mission accomplished and in record time! Left LP at 2pm. Rolled in at 7:18. 5hrs 18min with one stop for gas. 3200 vert hill in 5 hr total travel time. Works for me. Great time as always up there.

Nice report.  Is this the first ski trip your wife went on with you?  

3 hours ago, antman12 said:

Thanks Antman. I'm truly humbled that the members of the pasr community like my posts and pictures. I don't do this for me. I do it for all of you. It's my life's work...and I will continue to provide the best reports that I possibly can so long as I have no one to talk to on a lift and / or do not drop my phone while riding said lift. Thank you. I am honored

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...