1/19 Me, Myself & Barb

Johnny Law

Just now, saltyant said:

I was considering going to Blue tomorrow night, but jeez if they're not gonna run the lifts I'll go to another hill station and maybe reconsider buying a season pass at the Blue Mountain hill station.

According to BenM blue runs both the quad and six packs on Thursdays and Fridays. 

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

According to BenM blue runs both the quad and six packs on Thursdays and Fridays. 

18 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I guess we will find out tomorrow.

*subject to staffing 

i also did not hear if there was a delay for one to open

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1

Got here at 530 and have spent more time in the quad line than skiing. Bunch of BMR, instructor training, and ski patroller training. Can confirm deadhead Bob is on the slopes.

Mostly sugar with a couple push piles in spots. Pretty fun with mostly empty slopes because everyone’s in line. Heading to the doubles now.

• Sad 4

40 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Got here at 530 and have spent more time in the quad line than skiing. Bunch of BMR, instructor training, and ski patroller training. Can confirm deadhead Bob is on the slopes.

Mostly sugar with a couple push piles in spots. Pretty fun with mostly empty slopes because everyone’s in line. Heading to the doubles now.

I saw deadhead Bob! He was macking with one of the school group ladies in the quad lines. Saw the patroller drills too. They were playing who can make the widest turns game. It was great being stuck behind that. Holler if you see me!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1