1/19 Me, Myself & Barb

Johnny Law

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice report so far. I even did a double lap yesterday..second one since December.  Was the VIP line for the quad any benefit?  Usually around now it starts clearing out a bit. 

Nah. VIP line is pointless. Quiet on this side of the hill though. Not sure if I want to risk going back just yet. Main street is nice. There's a series of dark rollers toward the bottom which I caught thankfully. Patroller drills on main in the pic. 

IMG_20220119_194251.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

Nah. VIP line is pointless. Quiet on this side of the hill though. Not sure if I want to risk going back just yet. Main street is nice. There's a series of dark rollers toward the bottom which I caught thankfully. Patroller drills on main in the pic. 

IMG_20220119_194251.jpg

The Bump line looks wider than usual. 

9 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

one trail is determining the entire operation of the hill when it's been the worst trail on the hill more often than not. 

Yes, it was awful yesterday and today. I preferred hiking to it from the 6 last week. This morning there was a ski patroller where it merges with Paradise, she said they were keeping it bumped up. 🤬

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

They are just gonna have to take their lumps on social media for people complaining they cant ride the new trail, since they are running the 6 only.

They will have a lot more complaints from people who get on the trail, only to realize there’s really no way down besides the glacier bumps. It probably took me 5 minutes to walk it last week from the 6 pack.  We’ll see how it goes this weekend when patrol has to keep hauling peoples asses off the trail when they fly off into the woods. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

They will have a lot more complaints from people who get on the trail, only to realize there’s really no way down besides the glacier bumps. It probably took me 5 minutes to walk it last week from the 6 pack.  We’ll see how it goes this weekend when patrol has to keep hauling peoples asses off the trail when they fly off into the woods. 

Glacier bumps is exactly what it was last night. There were areas where it was a straight sheet of ice.

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Didnt they put up the standard "experts only" sign?

10 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Didnt they put up the standard "experts only" sign?

Of course.

I'm more so annoyed that they're actually running the quad only for the trail. If this is intentional it's the dumbest idea they've had in forever and it needs to stop. If anything run both until 7:45 or 8 then close one...if my dumbass knew it was going to be a busy night loaded with school groups,  I'm sure they had to know. Fucking lines back past the turnstiles are never a good customer experience. Get it together Blue.

Best part was no one was on it...and the kids that were were scared out of their minds when they got to the glacial bumps.

Edited by RidgeRacer

On 1/19/2022 at 2:55 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Some PASRs don’t like this idea because you can’t sit on your poles on bubble chairs...I’ve never sat on my poles before.  I guess that makes me a weirdo. 

I couldn’t sit on mine yesterday  because I was wearing my Fanny Flap.

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1