PASR Montage Day

PSUFrankenstein

3 minutes ago, Benm said:

it appears everything in scranton is closed on tuesdays. first, maronis. closed. was looking forward to picking up the thin crust from anthony's. closed. was also going to pick up kielbasa from komenskys. closed. god damn it.

Try mom and pops pierogies in wilkes barre for stuff to go, pierogies, kielbasa, stuffed cabbage.  If you're there after 4PM, breaker brewing is like 2 minutes away 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Try mom and pops pierogies in wilkes barre for stuff to go, pierogies, kielbasa, stuffed cabbage.  If you're there after 4PM, breaker brewing is like 2 minutes away 

i appreciate the recommendation but, when it comes to pierogies and kielbasa, i accept no substitutes lol

9 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Coney Island Lunch on Lackawanna Ave

been there. def a good spot. dont think wouldn't travel well tho.

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Acaro and genell is open 11 to 8. 12 minute  drive from montage. Can place order online and pick it up after skiing. 

wife doesn't like the onions in it and i've had it already, so it's not on my radar. ill figure something out.

Edited by Benm

1 hour ago, Benm said:

it appears everything in scranton is closed on tuesdays. first, maronis. closed. was looking forward to picking up the thin crust from anthony's. closed. was also going to pick up kielbasa from komenskys. closed. god damn it.

Looks like there is a Little Caesars in either Wilkes-Barre or Scranton.  i would imagine they are open on Tuesdays.  Enjoy!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, PSUFly said:

I'm not gonna be able to make it tomorrow.   Wife has the flu, daughter has something else but shes pretty miserable so I'll be hanging out at home tomorrow.   Pretty lame to bail on a trip thread I started but probably not a good idea for me to come hang out after wiping her nose all night 

No worries dude. After your weekend adventure Montage wouldn't even come close. Take care of your crew and don't get sick! 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, PSUFly said:

I'm not gonna be able to make it tomorrow.   Wife has the flu, daughter has something else but shes pretty miserable so I'll be hanging out at home tomorrow.   Pretty lame to bail on a trip thread I started but probably not a good idea for me to come hang out after wiping her nose all night 

all good family first, hopefully everyone feels better soon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, PSUFly said:

Vibes. Like Ben said...family first. We'll do another.

• Thanks 1