PASR Montage Day

PSUFrankenstein

Found some sort of groove/notch at the bottom of White Lightning and dropped the skis into it while skidding off speed on the second run. Went HARD into the trees, but after a couple of worrisome moments it turned out that all was well, and none of the lift drinks had sprung a leak. Crisis averted.

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Found some sort of groove/notch at the bottom of White Lightning and dropped the skis into it while skidding off speed on the second run. Went HARD into the trees, but after a couple of worrisome moments it turned out that all was well, and none of the lift drinks had sprung a leak. Crisis averted.

Wow..was that your first fall of the season?

Today was sofa king good. Great crew, great conditions, zero crowds, lots of laughs, an old forge pizza in the oven!  Awesome time had by all with the one exception of the aforementioned post by enjo which he did not have to disclose.... because what happens at Montage, stays at Montage 😉

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow..was that your first fall of the season?

I think so, can’t recall any others. I really wish I knew what that groove was. It was on the flat runout after the trail. Saw it too late or could have glided over it, but was in a hard hockey slide to get rid of the speed and they went in long ways, threw me right in the air. Legs hit something on the way in, the group said a barrel around a snow gun. Starting to get sore now, shins and right shoulder. This too shall pass. According to Ski Tracks going into the woods was the fastest I was moving all day, lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 2