Jackson hole 2022...1/25-2/3

GrilledSteezeSandwich

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Sunny everyday.  No snow..it is what it is but based on the guys NMSki was talking to at a local bathhouse, it seems like the town is pretty dead. 

I wonder if all of the former Ikonic people moved to Epic since it was cheaper this year. At least with the sun @NMSKIwill be able to get his Mexican skin bronzed up.

36 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I wonder if all of the former Ikonic people moved to Epic since it was cheaper this year. At least with the sun @NMSKIwill be able to get his Mexican skin bronzed up.

The base Ikonic people have to pay a premium to ski at Aspen or Jackson unless you have the full 7 day pass.  Trust me the ikon herb tourins from the Colorado front ranges of 2-3 years ago mainly were up here in JH because Colorado was dry and JH was robusto..and whoa mama some serious Colorado gapers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Always characters out here.  The Casper lift is closed this week due to electrical issues.  I feel like it’s making the line for the Teton chair longer.  I was just on Thunder lift and about a 2 minute wait in singles line.  Only had to get in line 21 minutes before opening ding ding to get first gondoobie. 

E6679826-6C23-465E-A6B3-746CF42544DF.jpeg

• Like 3