1/27/22 - Quad is Stalin

toast21602

Lovely cold and sunny morning at Blue. [mention=13078]mute1080[/mention] and [mention=281]theprogram4[/mention]in the l
Mussolini’s Magic Chute on TCS was fantastic this morning with a fine skiff of freshly blown snow. Best it’s been, super grippy chalky goodness, and Mute enjoyed as well. 

I’m confused. Are we going with a communist, or fascist themed names for the stunt ditch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grate morning. I was not expecting the pit of despair turning onto Main and had to laugh. Snow was nice and it was a warm single digit temperature.

Some major marbles at the bottom of Main Street, but they softened up around noon. Top and middle were always great. My last run down, there was absolutely no one on the slope from top to bottom. Switchback was my run of the day, though.
  • Like 2

It’s Idiocracy night tonight nobody knows how to load a lift. I was in line on the quad three people dropped back and they’re not in a group.Every other chair has 2-3 people on 😖The lifty is trying his best!

The snow under the quad looks like a landfill people be disrespecting blue. Fn litter bugs! 

1 hour ago, AirheadD8 said:

It’s Idiocracy night tonight nobody knows how to load a lift. I was in line on the quad three people dropped back and they’re not in a group.Every other chair has 2-3 people on 😖The lifty is trying his best!

The snow under the quad looks like a landfill people be disrespecting blue. Fn litter bugs! 

Is there a garbage can yet. None of the night skiing teenagers will try to pair up with adults on the quad...maybe the six pack a little. Me personally I don’t try to pair up with people.  Today at Jackson hole when I was solo I did pair up with a two some for the quad and they were pissed I put the bar down. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

53 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is there a garbage can yet. None of the night skiing teenagers will try to pair up with adults on the quad...maybe the six pack a little. Me personally I don’t try to pair up with people.  Today at Jackson hole when I was solo I did pair up with a two some for the quad and they were pissed I put the bar down. 

No can yet.  Total Cluster till they opened the 6 . My last congested run though the line I’m one back from the Que . 4 people lined up, 2 go . Lifty yelled go .,Next chair one guy goes the other guy stares at him. Lifty yells go .Blank stare .  3 chairs 4 people. Unbelievable!

Anyway nice night. Mood lighting was Sexy 

C8C0DE2D-A5D8-404B-9C2C-D52033066E06.jpeg

Edited by AirheadD8
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

No can yet.  Total Cluster till they opened the 6 . My last congested run though the line I’m one back from the Que . 4 people lined up, 2 go . Lifty yelled go .,Next chair one guy goes the other guy stares at him. Lifty yells go .Blank stare .  3 chairs 4 people. Unbelievable!

Anyway nice night. Mood lighting was Sexy 

C8C0DE2D-A5D8-404B-9C2C-D52033066E06.jpeg

Well they should have somebody farther back in line grouping people into fours.  But honestly they can’t wait till right before to tell people to go in 4’s or 6’s