Weekend Roll Call 1-29 and 1-30

RidgeRacer

Filling in for D money who's in Jackson Hole. Who's gonna be at Blue this weekend.  Tomorrow is a giant ?? Weather wise. Could see snow, maybe some wind. Either way dress like a Taikonaut. Sunday looking much better with sunshine and no wind. I'll be in the house tomorrow and possibly Sunday. Last weekend in January already! Time flies when you're having fun.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Filling in for D money who's in Jackson Hole. Who's gonna be at Blue this weekend.  Tomorrow is a giant ?? Weather wise. Could see snow, maybe some wind. Either way dress like a Taikonaut. Sunday looking much better with sunshine and no wind. I'll be in the house tomorrow and possibly Sunday. Last weekend in January already! Time flies when you're having fun.

you have to come for scrapple sunday.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

you have to come for scrapple sunday.  

As tempting as that sounds 🤐... i got family in from FL staying with my brother in Jenkintown. We're supposed to visit tomorrow evening but they're getting legit snow down there it looks like...so I may need to move that to Sunday.

Major debate going on in my head now. 

Sixers tickets for Saturday night. So do I go Saturday morning and deal with the weather, come home, nap it off and hit the game? Or chill all day Saturday, go to the game, go to bed right when it's over and then do Sunday? 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Schif said:

Sixers tickets for Saturday night. So do I go Saturday morning and deal with the weather, come home, nap it off and hit the game? Or chill all day Saturday, go to the game, go to bed right when it's over and then do Sunday? 

Go Sunday 

1 hour ago, Schif said:

tenor-164312783.gif.c27a2614f10cb67c45a8061279e70ff2.gif

• Boner City 1

3 hours ago, Schif said:

Ride, nap, sixers, bed, ride, meat in your mouth, probably another nap.

• Like 7
  • Love 2