1/28 Blue wants to play a little game

Johnny Law

4 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Fuck yeah! Wish I could have made it up. I got a nice run in the snow this morning before work and the snow was piling up nicely. WTGAI! 

Honestly I only got up this morning as I couldn't go yesterday with work and all the way up to first run down razors I figured a coating at best. Hopefully this is a good omen for tonight, even 3 would be nice.....especially wherever the wind ends up taking it all. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dirtwolf said:

Good shit! CS in stalin's trench was amazing last night.  I started playing around skiers left on the upper part of CS and there are some fun lines through there too.  Can only imagine the fun today.

You gotta go full USSR and start before the gun up top, today you could go two left of the poles which is as far left as I've gone on the top. It was like slightly faster cross country where it's flat but was mad nice making doodle turns looking at squirls and rabbits and shit. 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

You gotta go full USSR and start before the gun up top, today you could go two left of the poles which is as far left as I've gone on the top. It was like slightly faster cross country where it's flat but was mad nice making doodle turns looking at squirls and rabbits and shit. 

This is correct. Dip in before that electric box. You better be Putin your skis in the trees instead of the groomed trail. 

Edited by toast21602
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Dirtwolf said:

Good shit! CS in stalin's trench was amazing last night.  I started playing around skiers left on the upper part of CS and there are some fun lines through there too.  Can only imagine the fun today.

I have more fun at night then during the day. Got there yesterday 3:45 and skied till 7:15 every run on CS . I find the light better at night. Although I have yet to do a morning session. Maybe next week. 
Dipped into the woods skiers left, very interesting snow , almost like a sandy beach . 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

I have a confession to make, I like the Billy Joel version of back in the USSR better than the Beatles version @eaf

quick afternoon session.  lift lines werent bad, they actually looked worse than they were, i was thinking i would head over to the double if it got bad, but just ended up running the quad.  skied TCS, and Razors.  both super fun, the ditch on either side of TCS was fun, skied some Volkswagen bumps, skied some smaller bumps, and even grinded the spine on skiers right.  The most people i saw on TCS was a group of patrolers.  Razors was a little 3D snow, with some scrapy spots on the first headwall, but nothing crazy.  The quad was behaving for the most part.  The baggy pants crew were heavy in the house, most likely enjoying the now ruined NMDW.  Really miss that lefty righty with some speed down that trail.  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Saw Billy Joel three times, awesome every time. But the best was in a relatively small venue at PSU when he did a series of events where he took audience questions and talked and played some music along the way. Was awesome. 

Penn state has a small venue? Sounds like an oxymoron 

12 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I have a confession to make, I like the Billy Joel version of back in the USSR better than the Beatles version @eaf

Agreed.  The Siouxsie and the Banshees version of dear prudence also destroys the Beatles version 

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 1