Camelback's Daddy - 1-29-22

RidgeRacer

3 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Today was the best blue mountain day of the season...I do declare!!!  (Office reference) 10 out of 10! the stunt ditch is so so good and really Everything was great today...from the carpet on switch sweet sleepy hollow glade runs to Stalin's stunt ditch...today was blue in all it's glory. Great ski day!

IMG_20220129_082850_HDR.jpg

38 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Today was sooo good, we had a whole politburo going down Vladimir Shreddin. Our comrade Ridge racer has joined the revolution on a most fortuitous day. 

Most excellent crew as always but I super enjoy watching other people's creativity and how they ski it and thieving my favorite parts. Mute going left of the tree, toast tree airs, dirtwolfs pure speed in the trench etc etc there are a billion ways to ski it all super fun, scrappy, loose knees tight cheeks skiing.  For all the fun it brings they should just turn that whole trail into a series of trenches. 

Unreal pattern we've been in, the other trails are perfect,  even the glades where pretty good. I always feel lucky to be a skier,  even more so with the blue crew but the last month has been like hitting the lottery lucky. 

Can’t really disagree with any of this. So much fun today. Such a good crew of people slaying and stunting in the trench. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

F7640D66-AA77-4030-97F0-FF55D7EC2ADD.thumb.png.7b36607a133009105264e8151a416316.png

At first glance I thought this was a pic of the 6-pack as there was a similar situation happened when a bunch of girls on snowboards (obviously 1st timers) tried to get on the seat before it even made the turn!  Of course one fell off the chair and it went right over her!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, indiggio said:

At first glance I thought this was a pic of the 6-pack as there was a similar situation happened when a bunch of girls on snowboards (obviously 1st timers) tried to get on the seat before it even made the turn!  Of course one fell off the chair and it went right over her!

It is the 6pack…

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Today was sooo good, we had a whole politburo going down Vladimir Shreddin. Our comrade Ridge racer has joined the revolution on a most fortuitous day. 

Most excellent crew as always but I super enjoy watching other people's creativity and how they ski it and thieving my favorite parts. Mute going left of the tree, toast tree airs, dirtwolfs pure speed in the trench etc etc there are a billion ways to ski it all super fun, scrappy, loose knees tight cheeks skiing.  For all the fun it brings they should just turn that whole trail into a series of trenches. 

Unreal pattern we've been in, the other trails are perfect,  even the glades where pretty good. I always feel lucky to be a skier,  even more so with the blue crew but the last month has been like hitting the lottery lucky. 

Way to get after it..and on the lift at JH today me and Atomic Jeff were talking about how the good snow at Blue will be over when return for next weekend.  Oh well three more ski days here.  Have fun guys. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Way to get after it..and on the lift at JH today me and Atomic Jeff were talking about how the good snow at Blue will be over when return for next weekend.  Oh well three more ski days here.  Have fun guys. 

Tomorrow when your ripping down a perfect groomer and it hits that spot where it really gets interesting that's where blue runs out of vert and you'll still have 4k to go. 

Plus who the fuck ever knows what the weather will be here but my gut says it warms up a day and then goes right back into the freezer and it's really been the consistent temps. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Plus who the fuck ever knows what the weather will be here but my gut says it warms up a day and then goes right back into the freezer and it's really been the consistent temps. 

The weather has been superb past 2 weeks. Cold and consistent. I’m loving it. 

• Like 1