2/2 The Last Train to Clarksville

Johnny Law

I really wanted to sleep in this morning but knowing what is coming weather wise I figured I better get at it before it's Friday and I'm wishing I went. 

Heavy heavy fog had socked in the top 1/2 of the hill but I was still able to spot the volverrari of root and brother though after boot up I never saw them again. 

Quad only but with the crappy weather maybe 1/10th the crowd of yesterday. Challenge is closed as the are working on the electrical tower so first run is razors.  It's a perfect carpet just a touch softer then yesterday at least I think because until about half way down its total Stevie wonder skiing. It was hero snow that was fast and effortless but you had to be wiping the Goggles off to see any of it.  Main, switch even raceway were all super super nice gorillas in the mist skiing, hyper fast effortless carving where people just appear on the horizon. Some crumbles coming through on upper razors at 1040 or so when I left but most stuff was as good as opening. 

I'm sure the super good snow won't be gone for long but if it has to go it was a good morning to send it off.

Also I got you all these dope ass pics of how awesome the snow was and all the cool stuff I saw.

20220202_091219.jpg

Edited by Johnny Law
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Boner City 1

Main, switch even raceway were all super super nice gorillas in the mist skiing

Gorillas in the mist skiing [emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent night. Great snow...sorta crowded. It's probably a shit show now. Only bummer was the quad breaking down causing huge line at one point. I rode the dubb once but prematurely went back to the valley...so waited in one more stupid long line before the quad reopened, then hit TCS a few times which was fun. It'll be interesting to see what the next few days bring

• Like 4

Tuesday and Wednesday definitely awesome and off the charts. Tuesday a little crowded, but they opened the 6 pack at noon, and helped dissipate the lines. Apparently it was Chinese New Year, and a lot of schools were off🤷🏻‍♀️  WTF, we never got that off. Wednesday was super foggy at first, but it cleared by noon, snow was soft, and we even did TCS 3 times, snow and bumps were perfect, and I’m not a very good bump skier. We’ve had a good run of cold, consistent temperatures, hoping this rain clears out and we go back to single digits 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1