Ski help for adult

JC1

1 hour ago, JC1 said:

thanks that's the next move  but already booked on the mt

Skiing's pretty easy to learn yourself. Just watch a few YouTube videos, go to Spring Mountain since it's cheap, and find the easiest possible slope in the beginner area and traverse the slope like pictured below until you don't fall anymore. This way you're not going straight down the slope, you're cutting across which is far easier to learn.  When you're comfortable, do the same thing on a slightly more difficult slope.  Pretty soon you'll be skiing as fast as @GrilledSteezeSandwich

1935025194_NewBitmapImage.jpg.9657953eb7829b2f17d3afd60ae587ff.jpg

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Skiing's pretty easy to learn yourself. Just watch a few YouTube videos, go to Spring Mountain since it's cheap, and find the easiest possible slope in the beginner area and traverse the slope like pictured below until you don't fall anymore. This way you're not going straight down the slope, you're cutting across which is far easier to learn.  When you're comfortable, do the same thing on a slightly more difficult slope.  Pretty soon you'll be skiing as fast as @GrilledSteezeSandwich

1935025194_NewBitmapImage.jpg.9657953eb7829b2f17d3afd60ae587ff.jpg

I’m gonna have to put wax on my skis..I get passed at Blue way more than at Jackson hole..that’s for dang friggin Shirley. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

For the low low price of $200/hr plus stipend you can lock in this once in a lifetime opportunity. Limited availability, no skis under 186, terms and conditions apply

honestly for 200 this is deal of the century

27 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I can help you, I don't teach but really enlighten so be prepared to have your Chakra unleashed. 

In addition to the standard pizza French fries instruction I offer many premium services exclusive to such a platinum level service.

As your private director of culture I can instruct you on many things such as how to hold your skis when walking to the lift, how to subtley work in skiing buzz words to let everyone know your super hardcore in the BC and only hit the lifts on your rest days, "slut strand " coifing, insider Vail Resorts gossip, proper pronunciation of Kastle, Dynafit, Volkl and even ON3P. My platinum level service also comes with personal styling consolation, with this exclusive benefit you too can get the signature JLaw look. Suffer from gamer gap ? Are you dressed like your going to a funeral or 60 different shades of grey ? All those things are in the past, with just a few minutes of my specialized help you'll look like a gay unicorn and feel like one too. 

For the low low price of $200/hr plus stipend you can lock in this once in a lifetime opportunity. Limited availability, no skis under 186, terms and conditions apply

This is turning into a 1990s ski movie. 

F0C4E806-CCB7-4ECC-A982-5EDA29F06FD5.jpeg

9752C5FA-4F98-4D03-905D-481AB3F09AF4.jpeg

• Like 2