2-4 What am I here for?

AirheadD8

Surprisingly good day considering. One survival run down Freefall . Went down Barneys and stayed there the rest of the afternoon. It was comical watching the 6 pack top shack lifties come out the door and  walking like penguins then slide down. 

I took one run down Freefall when I spotted the guns running. Should be sweet tomorrow although no bumps

Stay out da trench for a little while a couple lurking rocks. 

2F65D3F2-0D7F-44CB-B793-B00A0007E4B9.jpeg

48AE577C-08C2-4C5A-8931-EE05398D3B71.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Golf clap for getting out in the slop, few places freeze up like blue

Speaking of freezing up, can we talk about some of the massive fucking potholes that this last storm / freeze / thaw / whatever fell from the sky caused? Pretty sure there was a Chevy Sonic stuck in a hole by Lehigh Elementary that I just drove right over since the hole was so deep. It is like a war zone on some of these roads. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Speaking of freezing up, can we talk about some of the massive fucking potholes that this last storm / freeze / thaw / whatever fell from the sky caused? Pretty sure there was a Chevy Sonic stuck in a hole by Lehigh Elementary that I just drove right over since the hole was so deep. It is like a war zone on some of these roads. 

I was actually thinking that this AM on the drive to blue. Drive with extreme caution!!!  Also dress like an astronaut and have your pets spayed or neutered 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Near bimbo bakeries on Shantz there is one that is so large it opened my rear door this morning when I hit it. 

I realized it wasn't closed all the way with the ice but I thought for sure I knocked the soul out of my car when all the lights came on and 8483992 warnings went off and the door open light came on.  

There are so many out there you gotta 3/4 mtn road and parts of 143. It was all pretty good to the last one for whatever reason they ripped alot of asphalt up this last storm. 

There is one between 20th and 17th on Market St in Philly I swear to god it hit solid frame. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

Golf clap for getting out in the slop, few places freeze up like blue

The top third of the mountain was rock solid and as the day progressed it worked it's way lower . My last run down Barneys I stopped at the beginning pitch were the bumps start and could only plant my pole 1" . Time to quit, the last row of bumps was still a little soft but lower main was really nice . That's usually my least favorite spot on the mountain I like to let it roll after the bumps and there always seems to be some cookies or odd rollers but not yesterday .  I'm keeping my equipment in my vehicle from now on I had no plan to go yesterday but schedule opened up . 

• Like 1