NY/VT/NH skifari

PSUFrankenstein

Yay for Treehouse!  

Are you going to 'homebase' in Charlton or are you checking out the newer facility in Deerfield? I've not been to the Deerfield location, but looks pretty neat 

The Charlton location is such a beautiful facility... 

Either way.. hope you have plenty of space in the car for a few cases!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pcklein31 said:

Yay for Treehouse!  

Are you going to 'homebase' in Charlton or are you checking out the newer facility in Deerfield? I've not been to the Deerfield location, but looks pretty neat 

The Charlton location is such a beautiful facility... 

Either way.. hope you have plenty of space in the car for a few cases!

Probably Charlton on Monday.   Both that and Deerfield are relatively on the way from Cannon 

13 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Looks empty…?

WTGAI!!!

Its really not crowded.   I did one run up the gondola and that line sucked but empty now

52 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Hell yeah. Is clouspin open?? Could be good with all the new snow. They don't groom it

Says open on the trail report but it was roped off.  I'll head back up after lunch and check again 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Its really not crowded.   I did one run up the gondola and that line sucked but empty now

Says open on the trail report but it was roped off.  I'll head back up after lunch and check again 

Could be that the lower half is open. Go half way down skyward then bang a right on cloudspin cut to lower 

• Like 1

Found a picture of Toast in a beer magazine I picked up

Stopped at Paradox brewery after Whiteface for a flight, pretty good beers...dinner at Whetstone brewery in Brattleboro last night.   No pics...food was good, beer sucked (to be fair I only had their IPA.)

Probably heading to Bolton valley in a bit.   

20220206_075348.jpg

Edited by PSUFly
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Yep that's WF, tried getting better pic but failed.  Awesome day, I'll post more pics later.  Currently getting a few beers but cell service isn't great 
http://pasr.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/monthly_2022_02/20220206_155526.thumb.jpg.f185b4eea81c98eb558bb8ee1ccd3b2a.jpg

Some of those glades look like off of wilderness? Bolton is a hoot. 1000 rabbit holes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1