Belleayre 02/09/2022

eaf

Another beautiful and relaxed sunny day at Belle.

When I got there, all trees were covered with a thin layer of ice, but snow was A-OK. No ongoing snowmaking due to warmer temperatures, and I guess that was also the reason for more people today - hard to resist going out and skiing when the weather is so nice. Still, no lines, just a sudden déjà vu of quad periodically stopping for no reason.

Chuckled at one mom sorting out heaters, gloves and helmets on the table and mumbling to herself: "it's ok, there is plenty of time, this is not a race". Oh yeah, it seems like there is never need to race anywhere at Belle, plenty of time for everything.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/9/2023 at 5:49 AM, indiggio said:

Went up yesterday with a bunch of Blue mountain bunny bumpers.  Sun was shining, nary a cloud in the sky.

Snow started out firm and fast but soon the blazing sun turned frozen bumps hero.

Spent the day lapping Belleayre Run under the lift line to show off for all those riding the lift.

Great day for some spring skiing!

They also had their pond skim going, so we went over to check it out.  Unfortunately it was on hold as the pond sprung a leak and was only a few inches deep.

DC3CB819-446E-45FF-AF7B-C7657B8AE383.thumb.jpeg.2b8b6abf0ccf195ec17fd61b14882bec.jpeg

4AE362E0-475F-4B00-BB21-409A168CFCA2.thumb.jpeg.da05f25c899124c2c4c63796d4c375e7.jpeg

8EAB23FF-1C92-4B73-80E4-18DAD7351769.thumb.jpeg.fa2f3401d94e674075e765aeae8b9c64.jpeg

Wow huge crew 

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

When I checked pricing was $17 but then dropped to 11$ during the week. 

That's old school cheap and I spent more on lunch

When I was out over thanksgiving a couple years ago ticket and rental was $49.00 

Lunch was chicken nuggets and water for three $45.00 

I don’t know what their closing policy is.  Conditions or not enough revenue? 

IMG_5727.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

When I was out over thanksgiving a couple years ago ticket and rental was $49.00 

Lunch was chicken nuggets and water for three $45.00 

I don’t know what their closing policy is.  Conditions or not enough revenue? 

IMG_5727.png

Crazy all three of you wanted water and chicken nuggets. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

20 piece nuggets at McDonald’s went from $5 to $8.89 in like 1.5 years.  Wild

I don’t do nuggets at mickey D’s . They taste ok but too much grease and visually they remind me of particle board when I bite into them. I’m not a fast food chicken fan but a couple months ago stopped at a Popeyes and liked them a lot but they’re pretty expensive as well. 

15 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

I don’t do nuggets at mickey D’s . They taste ok but too much grease and visually they remind me of particle board when I bite into them. I’m not a fast food chicken fan but a couple months ago stopped at a Popeyes and liked them a lot but they’re pretty expensive as well. 

Chic fil A has a great chicken Sando and nuggets.  I like Wendy’s nuggets. 

3 hours ago, AirheadD8 said:

The nuggets are definitely suspect, but come in the clutch from time to time lol.  I like Popeyes as well, but spent $14 last time I was there and $12 is usually my target when I get fast food.  I like their chicken sandwich, but just like chick fil a, the value meal is $10 and I’m still hungry when I’m done 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Chic fil A has a great chicken Sando and nuggets.  I like Wendy’s nuggets. 

I like their spicy chicken , they probably get the most of my fast food dollars .
Chick fil A is a well oiled machine! Can’t say I’ve ever had a bad experience even when it’s crowded. Very polite employees .