New Lift for Blue?

billskis

10 minutes ago, Schif said:

Every time we talk about them raising prices or not leaving money on the table we pay more. So let's not speculate. 

That being said the Epic pass will 100% go up at least $200 next year in an attempt to thin the herd. 

Did you hear this from some guy you met on the lift last week from texas that know someone that lives down the street from vails HQ in CO?  

seriously though, i will have trouble giving Vail money next year for the (what i consider) BS they let ensue this year. They can apologize all they want on FB, but in the end they just need to run their resorts properly. What Vail is doing isnt good for skiing. 

• Like 4

On 2/10/2022 at 9:17 PM, billskis said:

Good evening all- been lurking here for a while.  1st - you guys do a great job keeping the forum "entertaining" and always have solid trip reports for Blue Mtn.

welcome @billskis!! Happy to have someone else new here. Where do you usually ski?

Just curious -- did Eninem and Dr Dree make you want to relive the 2000s? But instead of west coast rap, you joined an early 2000s website forum?

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, skiincy said:

welcome @billskis!! Happy to have someone else new here. Where do you usually ski?

Just curious -- did Eninem and Dr Dree make you want to relive the 2000s? But instead of west coast rap, you joined an early 2000s website forum?

He’s 2000 and late jajajajajaja 

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

In the valley

Yea…I guess I read right past the bolded. 

The new lift aims to improve connectivity between Valley Lodge at the base and the Summit Lodge, as well as access to terrain on the western part of the mountain,”

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Honestly the best part about this lift is that lines at the quad and 6 pack shouldn't be as long during busy periods....i hope

I think the lines will be just as long if not longer, it's blue and they could have a lift for each run and it would be crowded

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1