New Lift for Blue?

billskis

4 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Are there?  Looks like only Burma?  

Definitely both. Look at the lift tower in the bottom right, chair on this side of the tower so has to be MS. Can also easily see the one just downhill and uphill of the second tower up from the crossover. Desktop monitor makes it easier tho.

Edited by enjoralas

Just now, enjoralas said:

Definitely both. Look at the lift tower in the bottom right, chair on this side of the tower so has to me MS. Can also easily see the one just downhill of the second tower up from the crossover.

I deleted my post because I just looked at the cam now, and the light shifted again making them more visible.  Both were invisible in this mornings light.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AtomicSkier said:

I deleted my post because I just looked at the cam now, and the light shifted again making them more visible.  Both were invisible in this mornings light.

Agreed. I looked at cam after you posted this morning and the ropes looked empty.

Edited by enjoralas

22 minutes ago, Dirtwolf said:

Interesting point.  Seeing how lifts bounce around from place to place maybe they are looking to get some cash for them...

I can’t imagine other ski resorts wanting tiny little double chairs tho