New Lift for Blue?

billskis

17 hours ago, C1erArt said:

Overhead transparencies with stick on colored films, press on letters, and those 1/16 inch wide colored tapes that were flexible enough to go around bends for corporate management presentations. Exacto knives and Kohinoor pens. 

One of my projects from the early 90s was to digitize our library of engineering drawings into AutoCAD. Some of the old drawings from the early 1900s were genuine works of art. 

"old school" drafting is beautiful. We have a mechanic who used to hand draw his mechanical rooms up until a couple years ago. Perfectly to scale, cut sections, details, ISO views along with a bill of materials as a bonus.

Like you said, absolute works of art.

Ill still take Revit though 😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Benm said:

chairs are being unloaded from the burma chair from the bottom of the lift.

The line is moving in reverse, so the side on the left (looking up) is empty.

Let me know when you figure out what they are going to do with the chairs.  I wouldnt mind trying to get one, but im not sure what i could do with it.  Maybe you guys that got one from BB could share some pics of what you did with them?

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Let me know when you figure out what they are going to do with the chairs.  I wouldnt mind trying to get one, but im not sure what i could do with it. 

already fired off an email an hour ago asking, will let you know if i hear back. 

"Maybe you guys that got one from BB could share some pics of what you did with them?" - thats funny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Benm said:

chairs are being unloaded from the burma chair from the bottom of the lift.

The line is moving in reverse, so the side on the left (looking up) is empty.

Looks like they are almost done, about 8 more showing on the cam plus a few we can't see. 

On the edge of my seat to see if they move directly on to the Main Street.

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Let me know when you figure out what they are going to do with the chairs.  I wouldnt mind trying to get one, but im not sure what i could do with it.  Maybe you guys that got one from BB could share some pics of what you did with them?

Patience. It is coming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Benm said:

already fired off an email an hour ago asking, will let you know if i hear back. 

"Maybe you guys that got one from BB could share some pics of what you did with them?" - thats funny.

Still might want to get a Blue Mountain chair...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Still might want to get a Blue Mountain chair...

You absolutely should.  I am pretty sure i would be in the market for a chair, i really dont have a preference as to where it came from, so, just keep that in mind.  

3 hours ago, Benm said:

Let us know if they respond to the email.  I already have three chairs in hotel house and like 7-8 chairs at work so I’m not interested but I think @saltyantmight want one and maybe @Robert2

• Confused 2

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Let us know if they respond to the email.  I already have three chairs in hotel house and like 7-8 chairs at work so I’m not interested but I think @saltyantmight want one and maybe @Robert2

Maybe you could use one of these chairs 

23 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No thanks I have enough junk cluttering up my living space to deal with. Or I can take one and scrap it for metal and get three fiddy.

Edited by saltyant