New Lift for Blue?

billskis

4 minutes ago, Schif said:

This is getting real serious real fast. Chairs are still on the Main Street Chair as of right now

I think they are in the middle of that removal. It was moving earlier, and I don't see any chairs on the uphill rope.

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 2

i was gonna say this morning to start watching the warming hut.

its a god damn travesty that it sounds like they're going to trash the 'warming hut' signage. as someone who is all about marketing/branding/signage, it makes me want to cry.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Benm said:

i was gonna say this morning to start watching the warming hut.

its a god damn travesty that it sounds like they're going to trash the 'warming hut' signage. as someone who is all about marketing/branding/signage, it makes me want to cry.

Do you have an actual scanner that picks them up, or are they on an online feed somewhere?

11 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Do you have an actual scanner that picks them up, or are they on an online feed somewhere?

scanner. goes into comp. i could throw a feed up if you want but there's usually nothing interesting. 

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

BenM would have bought them and built his wife a she shed. 

just got a fuckin 18k quote for a roof but thanks for the reminder

edit - thought you were talkin about the shingles but still f u for reminding me

Edited by Benm

4 minutes ago, Benm said:

edit - thought you were talkin about the shingles but still f u for reminding me

Is it something you can do yourself with a bunch of dudes or too complex? 

Asking as a friend who would help!

Edited by toast21602
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Benm said:

scanner. goes into comp. i could throw a feed up if you want but there's usually nothing interesting. 

Was just curious. We have a scanner around here somewhere that the wife's ex left behind but I doubt I could pick up the feed

EDIT: I know you meant you could digitize and provide a feed link. Realized my comment was confusing

Edited by enjoralas
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Benm said:

Whoa mama and a roof and a she shed are completely different things.  If you bought a couple cases of beer and some pizzas I bet the handy guys from PASR could fix your roof in an afternoon.  Would at least give me a chance to work on my tan.  

D879725F-F3DD-4608-A273-326F77FB2E4E.jpeg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Benm said:

just got a fuckin 18k quote for a roof but thanks 

Whoa. Tear off and reshingle?  Thats about what i paid for my old house which was a complete tear off with new sheathing since it was built with wood shakes. That was probably 7 years ago. Building materials as you know are $$, and then through in some asphalt shingles, which i am sure are $$$ since anything asphalt starts with fuel. 
i wonder where a metal roof would fall price wise. 

i could put a roof on your shed. 

Edited by JFskiDan
  • Like 1