New Lift for Blue?

billskis

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wait you’re call BethlehemFord Guy a gaper..oh wait lol

JFDan gave me a purple cucumber for protesting this outrageous parking travesty. I'm super stoked he's showing full support. Maybe we can start a sit in protest in the middle of Razors Edge and a hunger strike where we eat nothing but Captains Wafers until our parking rights are fully restored. 

Just now, saltyant said:

JFDan gave me a purple cucumber for protesting this outrageous parking travesty. I'm super stoked he's showing full support. Maybe we can start a sit in protest in the middle of Razors Edge and a hunger strike where we eat nothing but Captains Wafers until our parking rights are fully restored. 

Good thing JFDan isn’t a homosexual or he might give you his purple cucumber.  Behave salty. 

• Confused 1

https://www.townepark.com/t-park/product-features/

My best guess is that they will install a kiosk style parking system with an attendant who will walk around and scan license plates for people who didn't pay via app or kiosk and then give them a ticket and/or call to have them towed. I bet they send an email to all passholders having us register our license plates by the time the season starts next year. 

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Maybe we can start a sit in protest in the middle of Razors Edge and a hunger strike where we eat nothing but Captains Wafers until our parking rights are fully restored. 

People won’t be interested unless the “protest” involves getting free sneakers and timberlands

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, saltyant said:

"never skiing at Blue Mountain again"

Purple Banana for the above statement.  I see no reason to protest, but possibly celebrate.  

image.png

Edited by JFskiDan
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

20 minutes ago, Schif said:

https://www.townepark.com/t-park/product-features/

My best guess is that they will install a kiosk style parking system with an attendant who will walk around and scan license plates for people who didn't pay via app or kiosk and then give them a ticket and/or call to have them towed. I bet they send an email to all passholders having us register our license plates by the time the season starts next year. 

I figured the same, pay to park and then park anywhere. I don't see them sectioning off SP from general paid. Unlike at Camel with the multil levels and all the stairs, the lot doesn't lend itself well to a Premium parking, unless they call the area over by the learning hill "premium" for proximity. A little easier to sell with the new lift, but those in the know realize that lift won't serve the best terrain anyway.

Blue's upper lot could be easily stratified into premium/general, but you already have to be a donkey to park up there, let alone consider it at all "premium."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

Maybe u can fly over blue and skywrite "say no to free parking". And maybe they will skywrite STFU back at you. And maybe you'll post something that doesn't contain hypotheticals and maybes. Maybe?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1