New Lift for Blue?

billskis

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm not paying 12 hundy for a chair unless every time I sat on it Mikaela Shiffrin would appear on the other seat to give me ski tips and compliment my hair.

I would ask for something other than ski tips and compliments on my hair, but, hey everybody has a different outlook on things.  

• Boner City 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Exactly. Because sp holders aren't paying for parking. Charge non SP holders all they want for all I care. No need for anyone to be up in arms.

Every PASR should be protesting this absolute travesty that we're being relegated to parking in Timbuktu and then having to walk long, long distances in uncomfortable ski boots and bearing the heavy burden of carrying skis and poles. We might as well be Napoleon exiled to Elba. I've been a loyal, unwavering Blue Mountain season pass holder for many, many years (like 3) and this is insane! And I'm utterly appalled at the laissez-faire stance of PASRs. We must establish a united front and work together to ensure our sacred domain is permanently designated as the PASR parking lot and a national historic site.

Edited by saltyant
  • Boner City 1
  • Confused 2

44 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Every PASR should be protesting this absolute travesty that we're being relegated to parking in Timbuktu and then having to walk long, long distances in uncomfortable ski boots and bearing the heavy burden of carrying skis and poles. We might as well be Napoleon exiled to Elba. I've been a loyal, unwavering Blue Mountain season pass holder for many, many years (like 3) and this is insane! And I'm utterly appalled at the laissez-faire stance of PASRs. We must establish a united front and work together to ensure our sacred domain is permanently designated as the PASR parking lot and a national historic site.

We need a STFU emoji

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2