New Lift for Blue?

billskis

46 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Welcome back eaf and airhead is being an airhead. 

Maybe Big Snow is going to buy the towers and cables and install brand new fancy chairs with plush velvet cushions. I request the chairs also provide direct to lift chair teleportation services for those who are required to park in free parking lot and walk long far distances in ski boots. Then I would sell my Blue season pass and buy one for Big Snow.

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Benm said:

tbh what i'd really like is one of the 'put lift bar down' or whatever signs from the initial towers. i might email JD and ask, tho it prob depends where they're going. like i said, i really like signage.

Get one for your friend toast. 

24 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Maybe Big Snow is going to buy the towers and cables and install brand new fancy chairs with plush velvet cushions. I request the chairs also provide direct to lift chair teleportation services for those who are required to park in free parking lot and walk long far distances in ski boots. Then I would sell my Blue season pass and buy one for Big Snow.

New proposed vert increase. 

2CEE3CAA-15BC-4188-B749-098935A9E983.jpeg

The only thing that concerns me is getting impaled by Gapers dropping poles off the lift. One night my son and I counted over two dozen Poles underneath the main street chairs.😬

Looks like it crosses a good bit of Main Street and the chute for some distance .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

The only thing that concerns me is getting impaled by Gapers dropping poles off the lift. One night my son and I counted over two dozen Poles underneath the main street chairs.😬

Looks like it crosses a good bit of Main Street and the chute for some distance .

I’ve never been hit by a pole skiing under any chairlift.  Not a concern for me.  Blue mountain is a rare ski area that doesn’t really have any liftline runs.  

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I can't tell what I'm looking at so well, but is midway and chute one wide run now?

highly doubt it. mainly because if it a straight line with one end at the MS chair top down to where im are expecting to end wouldn't cause any reason to cut them. though it is possible they may have cut a little bit near the bottom of the division --

image.png.d7988aeed0098f7aa83b9104854bbf77.png

• Like 1