New Lift for Blue?

billskis

Shit. Like a week later I sign back in and there's 5 more pages to read. You've all moved on to the next topic, I'm sure, but here's some comparisons.

Whatever yahoo is buying Bleu's chairs for $1200 clearly doesn't know how to google.

54 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Shit. Like a week later I sign back in and there's 5 more pages to read. You've all moved on to the next topic, I'm sure, but here's some comparisons.

Whatever yahoo is buying Bleu's chairs for $1200 clearly doesn't know how to google.

Yeah but are those chairs from Blue?  I just got the reminder email from blue.  Me personally I wouldn’t buy one of their chairs if they were $50.  My limit when it comes to chairs is $40

14 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nope, when it snowed a lot I skied everywhere including under the entire doubles line. That was easy compared to the trails @enjoralas and I went on in the bike park. Now those are quite gnarly.

Wow I thought you just skied under the Main Street chair from cum around to the chute. I’m impressed. 

• Thanks 1

i'm sure there is some demand, i really don't know how long it will last though. that long pickup window makes it hard to tell.

at least 5 ppl have already picked up and they couldn't have gone on sale more than a few hours ago.

Edited by Benm

3 minutes ago, Benm said:

i'm sure there is some demand, i really don't know how long it will last though. that long pickup window makes it hard to tell.

at least 5 ppl have already picked up and they couldn't have gone on sale more than a few hours ago.

I figured you would be able to reverse engineer the sale listing and tell us how many they have "in stock" and how many have sold. 😂

1 minute ago, enjoralas said:

I figured you would be able to reverse engineer the sale listing and tell us how many they have "in stock" and how many have sold. 😂

not really reverse engineering, but i did look into it. it only gives an in stock value of yes/no (i expected that). maybe there is another way but i can't be bothered to try and figure it out. 

one way i'm thinking to get a hint -- some people are picking #s (which means there's a possibility it was plucked from them all) and others wanted to see what was available. this means that there are at least a few ppl at this point who have seen how many are laying around. commented on someone's FB post who got one, asking if they saw roughly how many were available. wondering if blue will remove it before i get a response.

28 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow I thought you just skied under the Main Street chair from cum around to the chute. I’m impressed. 

In the video correct but I have skied down from Choot to those crappy double chairs 

Edited by saltyant

1 hour ago, skiincy said:

I give you props for going a week without checking PASR...wow you sign in..I never sign out. 

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Based on Blues Facebook and comments it seems as though the chairs are selling quickly. 

never everything you see on Facebook is fact though...

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

..wow you sign in..I never sign out. 

Got a new job so not as much time to drift off I guess

• Like 1