New Lift for Blue?

billskis

On 5/4/2022 at 1:00 PM, Benm said:

already fired off an email an hour ago asking, will let you know if i hear back. 

the above was me emailing blue when we saw the chairs coming off.

15 days later i just got a response, telling me to check the website for the chairs on sale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

15 days for a response.  If my response time on emails at work was that slow...I’d be out of business. 

i will say that they've gone above and beyond after that. i sent another email about something else but they didn't quite understand after a little back and forth. got a phone call about 20 min later to clarify everything, i guess they looked up my email address and found the phone number on file. 

Edited by Benm

24 minutes ago, Benm said:

i will say that they've gone above and beyond after that. i sent another email about something else but they didn't quite understand after a little back and forth. got a phone call about 20 min later to clarify everything, i guess they looked up my email address and found the phone number on file. 

I wonder what that something else was??

5 minutes ago, Schif said:

just more room to ski during the once every 5 year storms

Yeah, I just didn't think the line would take it over that far, I thought it was going to kind of go over the intersection and run up along the looker's right side of Main St

there is a bike trail that goes through midway and chute that would provide a lot of answers for that spot. unfortunately, i do not think it is a popular trail and will prob take some time before a vid pops up.

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

33 minutes ago, Benm said:

there is a bike trail that goes through midway and chute that would provide a lot of answers for that spot. unfortunately, i do not think it is a popular trail and will prob take some time before a vid pops up.

If PASR wants to start a Go Fund Me to pay for my bike park lift ticket to tour on my new mountain bike and record GoPro footage, I won't be opposed to this.

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1