New Lift for Blue?

billskis

They would charge you per hit if one of those towers was on NMDW. Can't leave money on the table!

Speaking of tables, remember table top jumps? I remember them being absolutely every jump when I was younger and I can't remember seeing one in the past few years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Schif said:

They would charge you per hit if one of those towers was on NMDW. Can't leave money on the table!

Speaking of tables, remember table top jumps? I remember them being absolutely every jump when I was younger and I can't remember seeing one in the past few years. 

Global warming.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Schif said:

I always liked the step down jumps back when I used to get mad Steezy air off the big dawg booters.  

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Schif said:

When I saw “speaking of tables” I thought you were going somewhere else with the topic.  

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Did they clear out the trees between Chute and Midway?

no, i do not believe so. looks like the large chunk missing is to the right of come around.

it seems like the small bit of tre es separating the two are still there.  

see here

just an edit - i coulr be wrong -- i'm not able to recall the whole layout all that well and how much vegetation was between the two. 

one interesting thing i found (after reading a the trail report that said the chute bike path was closed) is a video from last week from that bike path. maybe someone with a better memory can compare (i believe xing starts at 3:44) -- 

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1

Do you think they will set towers with a helicopter? If that's the case would anyone have interest in a bike ride the day they are doing that, ending at the lower lot to tailgate and watch the construction? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Schif said:

Do you think they will set towers with a helicopter? If that's the case would anyone have interest in a bike ride the day they are doing that, ending at the lower lot to tailgate and watch the construction? 

image.jpeg.0e15eed1ec0fc2864deea52d7a3e5036.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Schif said:

@AtomicSkier mentioned something like this over the weekend. I would support that if they actually announce when it happens.