New Lift for Blue?

billskis

1 hour ago, rgrwilco said:

The valley cam now has a fantastic view of the quad.

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

I can only imagine that was purposefully done, and I'm not too pumped on it. Going to need some @Benm recon 

We should go mount a trail cam on a post or tree somewhere that has a good view. Visit each night and pull footage. Post it the next day. Not live, but entertaining. 🤣

38 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

We should go mount a trail cam on a post or tree somewhere that has a good view. Visit each night and pull footage. Post it the next day. Not live, but entertaining. 🤣

I like this idea. Also could we set one up pointed at your grill? I think that would be a fun one to watch in the off season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Schif said:

I like this idea. Also could we set one up pointed at your grill? I think that would be a fun one to watch in the off season. 

It's not as fun as you might think. I don't grill as much as I'd like to. Hoping to change that though. I did make these beauties the other night:

IMG_1233.thumb.jpg.b5c31d4cc05099f7a351bf92640b6586.jpg

And this brisket for Memorial Day:

IMG_1230.thumb.jpg.b2e5deb9596b72b792f97e1908264ff8.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Really wish more was going on with this that we could see or hear about. Looks like Main Street cam is down now. 

we need some "insider information"

really hoping to see some big holes being dug soon.  

• Like 1

Vey nice. Really shows the line top to bottom for the first time. Interesting that they are running it right up half of the learning hill with the crowds that sees. 

I think the towers are sitting on the “water park” parking lots maybe. At least it looked like it in that one video

4 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Vey nice. Really shows the line top to bottom for the first time. Interesting that they are running it right up half of the learning hill with the crowds that sees. 

I think the towers are sitting on the “water park” parking lots maybe. At least it looked like it in that one video

ah shit i actually went over the mtn and never thought to check the top lots.