New Lift for Blue?

billskis

1 hour ago, Schif said:

Nothing is getting good until we see some concrete in the ground. 

The supply chain is screwed up, Jim Daly probably forgot to fax the purchase order back so things are delayed.  Worst case we have this new lift for 2023-24 season.  We all spend 99% of the time on the quad and six pack anyway. 

Been watching a few other resorts installing lifts. Sunday river recently posted a pic of concrete going in for the summit terminal as well, so it would appear they are on pace with Blue, without knowing the status of tower footings. 
i would think they need to be hitting the concrete pretty hard over the next 2 weeks. We have had issues with concrete this year, so Blue might be too, but its a size-able job, so it probably puts them pretty high on the suppliers list. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Been watching a few other resorts installing lifts. Sunday river recently posted a pic of concrete going in for the summit terminal as well, so it would appear they are on pace with Blue, without knowing the status of tower footings. 
i would think they need to be hitting the concrete pretty hard over the next 2 weeks. We have had issues with concrete this year, so Blue might be too, but its a size-able job, so it probably puts them pretty high on the suppliers list. 

I’m guessing they aren’t buying the ready mix stuff from Lowe’s or Home Depot that we use to make foundations/footers in cemeteries. 

On 7/29/2022 at 9:01 AM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m guessing they aren’t buying the ready mix stuff from Lowe’s or Home Depot that we use to make foundations/footers in cemeteries. 

Not unless the ready mix comes in a 1:1 cement truck per footer 

1 hour ago, AirheadD8 said:

👍 It was a good day. Second photo I’m trying to figure out what the neat pile of things is about a 100yds up from the parking lot. Sheaves or maybe Rebar cages for poles footers? 

if you're talking about in front of the learning lift, its likely chairs. when i was there, some were in that spot. mixilplix also posted a photo that showed some there. 

On 7/28/2022 at 1:07 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The supply chain is screwed up, Jim Daly probably forgot to fax the purchase order back so things are delayed.  Worst case we have this new lift for 2023-24 season.  We all spend 99% of the time on the quad and six pack anyway. 

can we all just show up with bags of concrete?