New Lift for Blue?

billskis

45 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No the TP4 statue will be at the top of honeybee bowl.  No idea what they’re digging. 

I heard a rumor they're digging for the Holy Grail and when they find it Blue will be blessed with plentiful snowmaking ponds for the next two or maybe three ski seasons.

3 hours ago, eaf said:

That's all they have there right now?? A big hole? The season's doomed. Don't even start that thread.

Camelbacks lift will be done. Maybe you can get a pass there and hang out with the nuuuu yooorkas 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I wonder if they're not using the same contractors for both mountains. Maybe they just finished concrete at Camel so they moved that crew down to Blue

That is very plausible and a benefit to Blue being picked up by whoever owns camelback I can’t even think of the company but they have a P.O. box in Colorado so are legit. 

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Reminds me of this song and this album. 

3D711E21-34AF-4826-8692-DCB96F107445.jpeg

Ever since my wife pointed out the scrotum on the Fleetwood Mac album cover (somehow I never noticed it) I can't stop seeing it. I was always like dude's wearing a weird ballet belt or whatever.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2022 at 9:45 PM, toast21602 said:

That is what I heard but I don't know if it is true. Seems reasonable. 

Yeah, and also makes sense that they would have started at Camel, since they would have needed to get to a certain point on that lower house before opening the waterpark, I would think. 

• Like 1