New Lift for Blue?

billskis

30 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Apartment in Coatesville.  The house in Conshohocken was deemed structurally unsafe and not fit for human occupation.  It was a hell of a 6.5 year run, but all good things must come to an end.

That was a nice run…you saved a lot in rent living there.  Now you’re saving on gas driving to and from work.  

56 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Apartment in Coatesville.  The house in Conshohocken was deemed structurally unsafe and not fit for human occupation.  It was a hell of a 6.5 year run, but all good things must come to an end.

Nice man, congrats (not for the structurally unsafe house).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Was the newly received $50 GC sent by mail or email?   i didnt get mine, and im feeling like i need to go full bore Karen on someone.  

Karen Trump (@covfefe_karen) / Twitter

I got an email with the coupon code on Tuesday.  I also got another email from "marketing" telling me that I got an email with the gift card.  

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

13 hours ago, NMSKI said:

I got an email with the coupon code on Tuesday.  I also got another email from "marketing" telling me that I got an email with the gift card.  

Yes, ditto.

Some of the other "bumpers" didn't receive theirs either.  Drew went ballistic on them and they said it's an oversight and some blather about new software. 
If you didn't get yours, you probably want to chat with them about it.

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

Yes, ditto.

Some of the other "bumpers" didn't receive theirs either.  Drew went ballistic on them and they said it's an oversight and some blather about new software. 
If you didn't get yours, you probably want to chat with them about it.

Drew has no chill lol.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, theprogram4 said:

I highly doubt dr Oz leaves his home state of NJ to come to blue.  He probably goes to mtn creek

I’m talking about this guy who’s a top commenter on Blue mountains FB page.  He works from like 1pm-9pm so can ski every morning.  I’m guessing he still smokes mids lol

9FA459C1-9575-4BF1-A16D-724473B4DF8C.png

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

According to his app which isn’t accurate.  C1 said he went like 60mph at JF and I pass him like he’s standing still. 

Yeah, he posted some bizarre speed on some facebook page and got totally flamed, and if i recall, then deleted it. It was pure gold while it was up tho. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Yeah, he posted some bizarre speed on some facebook page and got totally flamed, and if i recall, then deleted it. It was pure gold while it was up tho. 

He’s a few fries short of a happy meal..he wears his t shirt on the outside so everybody knows he likes the Grateful Dead. 

no offense liftie Bob

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich