New Lift for Blue?

billskis

Airhead those are cool photos.  When they open the new super summit safari six pack, I expect Blue mountain to turn it into a celebration.  They have WFMZ on speed dial so some of us are gonna be on TV..again.  

They should hire a band, the only band I know of is the Beagles @Ski2Live Live2Ski band.  He’s discussed performing at the end of season parking lot party but he charges by the mile on out of state gigs so would cost a fortune.  Maybe hire VTMark and Beau to do a fire stick twirling show.  They’d probably do it for a high five and a steezeburger.  

it’s September now, the new lift is installed and complete right??

• Boner City 1

6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Im also wondering if they turn the learning hill into another homestretch.  Sharp left at the beginning of shuttle onto the learning hill you’d be back to the summit safari faster than root and nastar Glenn 

Kinda what I was thinking, push some ground over the bank East of the Patrollers shack. They can get 3 more trails 🤪

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Im also wondering if they turn the learning hill into another homestretch.  Sharp left at the beginning of shuttle onto the learning hill you’d be back to the summit safari faster than root and nastar Glenn 

I was thinking they would do this primarily for opening.  They already blow on that when they start early season, it would be way less ground to cover than shuttle/homestretch or whatever that trail is that is the first left coming off shuttle.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

It's already September ... I was hoping to see a little more action by now ...

It's been 3 weeks since they poured the concrete. Depending on how long they plan to let it cure before the towers are on it we could potentially see choppers as early as next week but worst case scenario they will bolt down the towers the week of the 26th. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The Main Street chair did open that day and that was the last time I’d go just for vista chair. 

I know it did, but none of us really expected it to. I was just messing with ya.

But yer not fooling anyone. You’ll be there for opening day even if it’s just the Vista lift

• Like 4

On 8/31/2022 at 4:18 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

According to his app which isn’t accurate.  C1 said he went like 60mph at JF and I pass him like he’s standing still. 

I thought I saw something whiz by me every once in a while, but it was going too fast for me to really see it. 😀

Edited by C1erArt
  • Boner City 2

19 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Looks like we're down to just the Vista cam. Hopefully they get Valley and Main Street back online.

19 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Really sad that they can't keep those going or even give an update on the construction. Piss poor marketing. 

Valley cam is back online. The piles of dirt are still there. Thank god.

Main St still down.