New Lift for Blue?

billskis

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Once he turned 40 he was on the porch telling stories drinking a 40 and a bottle of jack with two grand kids on his lap getting smashed babysitting for Haley while Haley was out getting smashed.  

Props on the reference.  The guy who made the song “Kill You” became woke lol

45 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Epic post I didn’t know you liked Eminem.  I like the peanut MnMs lol

I don't, I just remember hearing about this guy named Slim Shady back in the early 2000s. I stopped going to Burger King for a while because the radio said he was spitting on my onion rings.

On 9/19/2022 at 11:00 AM, rgrwilco said:

seriously. Camelbacks looks almost completed. At least blue’s it won’t take 5 years to install like Magic’s quad. (Hopefully)

image.thumb.jpeg.1e70a92b0b6fb7cf39d7368f3585784c.jpeg

Watch this year be crazy cold and everyone open for thanksgiving, and blue opens with just vista chair  due to the new lift still not being done.

Is that a ski area? I can't tell.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 9/21/2022 at 3:49 PM, theprogram4 said:

Has any rapper in history fell off harder than Eminem?  First three albums were classic, then almost everything since has been straight garbage.

”Fell from top ten to not mentioned at all.”

-JayZ

Are we talking about rappers popular in the late 90/early 2000s?

besides Snoop Dog, a lot fell off the scene.

Little Kim? DMX? sure don’t hear about them lately. 

Edited by skiincy

9 hours ago, enjoralas said:

See everyone on the Vista lift!

Despite this, I'm wondering if the old days of parking at the top and waiting to open the valley may be over. Perhaps they incorporate shuttle to homestretch in the early season trail count? Despite the new lift situation it seems to be a new day at blue with KSL calling the shots. And in a few years perhaps the PASRs will be dining at Ruth's Chris steakhouse in the new base village. You never know. 

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Despite this, I'm wondering if the old days of parking at the top and waiting to open the valley may be over. Perhaps they incorporate shuttle to homestretch in the early season trail count? Despite the new lift situation it seems to be a new day at blue with KSL calling the shots. And in a few years perhaps the PASRs will be dining at Ruth's Chris steakhouse in the new base village. You never know. 

No more early season top lot parking so you and BenM can save money on gas.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Despite the new lift situation it seems to be a new day at blue with KSL calling the shots. And in a few years perhaps the PASRs will be dining at Ruth's Chris steakhouse in the new base village. You never know. 

I think waterslides and colorful structures are coming to Blue Mountain soon. Maybe even a resort hotel house for New Jersey folk to bring their families for weekend get aways. I also predict the Camel will become the mascot for Blue, and will patrol the newly paved parking lot across the road (accessable by KamelKarts(tm), a KSL product) to enforce the alcohol ban and sip on patrons' yellow Yoo-hoo cartons to ensure they are not full of Absinthe or Jim Bean, and contain only chocolatey goodness.

• Confused 2

33 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I think waterslides and colorful structures are coming to Blue Mountain soon. Maybe even a resort hotel house for New Jersey folk to bring their families for weekend get aways. I also predict the Camel will become the mascot for Blue, and will patrol the newly paved parking lot across the road (accessable by KamelKarts(tm), a KSL product) to enforce the alcohol ban and sip on patrons' yellow Yoo-hoo cartons to ensure they are not full of Absinthe or Jim Bean, and contain only chocolatey goodness.

Salty whatever you’re smoking this morning I want some. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

There’s something there besides the scaffolding. The scaffolding is in front of the framed out bit. I just thought it looked like a bigger hole behind the framing than the door that was already there.

It looked like they were roofing it too, or siding. They were whipping around strips of something that looked like shingles or vinyl siding.