New Lift for Blue?

billskis

That’s the supports for the terminal outlined in the box.

I think the roll of cable sitting on valley school east just above the construction area near the tower.   They dropped that there a few weeks ago.  It was something heavy.  I recall them unloading it with a crane.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Are you familiar with the horseshoe?

Yes - it's the section of trail from about where Valley Patrol used to be all the way over to the Tubing gate, including the liftlines for Challenge and Comet, which used to mostly be covered by a pair of older Areco guns and a Super Polecat over at the base of Frontier Alley. The two valley Arecos (~80 GPM maximum) got swapped for bigger TT10 fans (potentially 180+ GPM).

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

29 minutes ago, Larchmont said:

Yes - it's the section of trail from about where Valley Patrol used to be all the way over to the Tubing gate, including the liftlines for Challenge and Comet, which used to mostly be covered by a pair of older Areco guns and a Super Polecat over at the base of Frontier Alley. The two valley Arecos (~80 GPM maximum) got swapped for bigger TT10 fans (potentially 180+ GPM).

Are you still a snowmaker at Blue?

55 minutes ago, Larchmont said:

what is the candycane (or candysomething)

Edited by Benm

16 minutes ago, saltyant said:

@AtomicSkiergetting good talk

I so wish I could be the snow report guy back when they were a thing.  I had all the 1-800 numbers memorized. Blue was 1-800-235-2226 and Hunter was 1-800-For-Snow and Montage was 1-800-Got-Snow.  If I was Blues snow report guy it would be like this. 

Hello Everybody this is GrilledSteezeSanwich with todays report.  We’ll be open today from 8am-9pm with 11 lifts operating including the brand new super summit safari six pack.  49 trails are open with a frozen and loose granular surface. Enjoy favorites like Crossover and Whatever the run that used to be called Raceway.  In the house will be Bethlehem Ford Guy and a bunch of guys named Gary. It’s a Sunday so Matt Edge, VTMark and The the the program four will be in the house for the opening ding dong..it’s gonna be a good one folks..dress like a astronaut and have fun!!!!

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I so wish I could be the snow report guy back when they were a thing.  I had all the 1-800 numbers memorized. Blue was 1-800-235-2226 and Hunter was 1-800-For-Snow and Montage was 1-800-Got-Snow.  If I was Blues snow report guy it would be like this. 

Hello Everybody this is GrilledSteezeSanwich with todays report.  We’ll be open today from 8am-9pm with 11 lifts operating including the brand new super summit safari six pack.  49 trails are open with a frozen and loose granular surface. Enjoy favorites like Crossover and Whatever the run that used to be called Raceway.  In the house will be Bethlehem Ford Guy and a bunch of guys named Gary. It’s a Sunday so Matt Edge, VTMark and The the the program four will be in the house for the opening ding dong..it’s gonna be a good one folks..dress like a astronaut and have fun!!!!

That was a grate phone report but you got the trail count wrong, there are 59 trails. If you say this in an interview I'm sure you'll get the gig. Your only responsibility will be to update the phone recording every day and your salary will be at least three fitty.

47 minutes ago, saltyant said:

That was a grate phone report but you got the trail count wrong, there are 59 trails. If you say this in an interview I'm sure you'll get the gig. Your only responsibility will be to update the phone recording every day and your salary will be at least three fitty.

I’ll do it for free pierogies and if I’m ever on a diet you or shadows can have one actually I’ll end up buying more pierogies cause I can’t leave pops and enjorales high and dry