New Lift for Blue?

billskis

2 hours ago, Schif said:

So now we have to install two terminals, attach all the cables, hook up the electric, hang the chairs, test it, and then get it inspected. Am I missing anything? 

Sounds about right.  To me though, that goal of Dec 13th or whatever doesnt seem that far away.  this is a ton of work.  i would really like to see how the haul cable gets installed.  

21 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Sounds about right.  To me though, that goal of Dec 13th or whatever doesnt seem that far away.  this is a ton of work.  i would really like to see how the haul cable gets installed.  

We have this week, next week is shortened then it's pretty much December. There are 3.5 working weeks until it's Christmas week. I think we are looking at getting the Summit Safari Super Six Pack Supreme as a New Year's present at this point. 

Should we break a bottle of Champagne on it to christen it? 

3 minutes ago, Schif said:

We have this week, next week is shortened then it's pretty much December. There are 3.5 working weeks until it's Christmas week. I think we are looking at getting the Summit Safari Super Six Pack Supreme as a New Year's present at this point. 

Should we break a bottle of Champagne on it to christen it? 

Thanks Schifdawg for those of us who don’t have access to a calendar.  I think it will be up and running sooner than New Years. 

On 10/21/2022 at 1:30 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think they’ll be good to go for Root Friday in 35 days. 

i assume you have given up on this idea.  

50 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Where was the goal of December 13th posted?

On 10/13/2022 at 3:39 PM, mute1080 said:

I was told this week they are expecting the lift to be done by 12/19. Whether or not it actually happens, is a great question.

Mute had some insider info.  Whether it was good info or not, at this point dates dont really matter much.  Personally if i was running this little project, i would put it into overdrive.  Having it snow while trying to work on this thing, well i would think it would be pretty miserable.  

• Like 1